• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Chosen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Lol, thanks Lanydx.

Chapter 4- The Keyblade

"This has got to be one of those dreams." Thought Remi and the weird things began to gang up on him. But the people that appeared rushed their way to Remi, destroying every one of those creatures in front of them. As those three got closer so did the creatures and Remi knew he had to act so he started to swing the Key. He was able to push them back and away from him but the creatures seemed to get even more angry and they surrounded him.

Remi didnt know what to do and the creatures just got closer and the closer they got, the harder his heart started to beat and then they all jumped at him and Remi looked up at them, paralyzed. It looked like a rain of dark creatures and right before they were able to hit Remi-

"GRAVIGA." Yelled the Duck and the creatures spun in the air out of control and Remi ran towards the three of them. "Firaga." Said the Duck and a giant ball of fire came out of the Ducks wand, and when it hit the creatures an explosion was created and it destroyed all the creatures.

"Uh...Thanks?" Said Remi completely lost.

"No time to talk, we have to go back." Said the Mouse, turned away from everyone else, and he pointed in the middle of the field and a White Rectangle appeared in the middle of the field. Then they all turned to where the Mouse was pointing at and the Mouse started running to it and the Duck and Dog followed. Remi was completely lost and didnt know what to do and then he felt like there was someone behind him and he quickly turned around.

"Remi? The Keyblade's new Master? So its true the Keyblade just goes to anybody. You didnt want it so just give it to me." Said the mysterious man, he was dressed in a completely black coat and his face was concealed and when Remi saw him he knew it was the figure he had seen before. Remi was paralyzed and behind him the Mouse yelled.

"No...REMI DONT LISTEN TO HIM!" But Remi just stood there frozen.

"Cmon kid dont make have to hurt you." The man then put his hand out and it was covered in a black, looking flame, he then grabbed Remi and put his hand to where Remi's heart was. But Remi then lifted his hand that held the "Keyblade" and smacked the mans head and he fell to the floor as did Remi.

"Remi go through there!" Yelled the Mouse and thats what Remi did and the other three ran towards the man.

"NO!" The man lifted his hand and the dark circles from before appeared on the ground, covering the whole field in darkness. But Remi kept on running and when the creatures came out Remi swung his Keyblade, not even looking at the creatures. The other three just ran at the man and attacked him but their attacks just went through him except for the Kings.

"Everyone in Organization XIII is dead, who are you?" Said the King and the man started to block the attacks.

"Organization XIII?" Remi then made it into the Light and it disappeared along with Remi.

"You three are making this to difficult but ill take care of you three next time." The three then stopped attacking and a black portal appeared behind him and he walked into it.

"Your right, something is going on." Said Goofy towards the King.

~~

In the sky a meteor was falling towards the ground at an amazing speed. When it finally landed Remi appeared.

"Did I just...fall from the sky? And more importantly where am I?" Said Remi.

~End~

Wow, I completely failed with this Chapter and im going to change some stuff on the last Chapter.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Alright if you dont understand what happened in Chapter 4, ill explain it.

The King, Donald, and Goofy helped Remi out and when they killed all the Heartless surrounding Remi they ran back to the Light so they could go back to Neo City where Viktor, Kevin, and Rachel live. But the Mysterious, Cloaked Man, that is working with Maleficant, appeared and wanted the Keyblade but Remi was able to get away from him and he ran to the Light. Then the King and the other two fought the Mysterious, Cloaked Man and the King thought he was part of Organization 13 but the man didnt know what that was and just disappeared. And now Remi is in Neo City.

Also if you dont understand how he got there then read up on Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep cause Terra, Ven, and Aqua dont use Gummi Ships to get to other worlds. Also at the end of KH2 look at how Sora and Riku got back home. And I updated Chapter 3 at the end.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
This is a really epic chapter - like the previous ones I have read. Great effort. :]

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Thanks Rose.

Chapter 5- Rachel, Viktor, and Kevin

"You fool, look at what you did. Now I have lost a lot of minions and the Keyblade Bearer. I thought I taught you better." Yelled the Green Faced Witch.

"I wanted to test his power but I didnt know the King and his friends were going to get in the way. My apologies Maleficent. But if I may ask what is Organization XIII?" Said the Mysterious Man.

"Organization XIII, it seems suspicious but I have no idea what it is. Now enough of this, go do what I told you to do." And the Mysterious Man opened up a portal behind him and walked into it.

~~

Remi stood up and looked around the place in confusion and then he decided to walk around to figure out where he was. But it was useless, he searched for a long time but he couldnt find anyone. He then looked around and noticed one of the black circles from before appearing right in front of him. He didnt hesitate and right when it came out he attacked and killed it but then he noticed a dark figure in the background.

"It must be that guy again, I cant let him get away so ill take him out right now." Remi thought and he ran towards the dark figure at full force. But then the figure took out a weapon that looked like a broadsword but Remi didnt care and he just kept on running towards it. Then the figure started to run at Remi as well and when they were close enough they swung their weapons but their weapons caught each other.

"What did you do?" Said Remi angrily at the figure that he still couldnt see because it was so dark.

"What are you talking about?" Said the figure and then their weapons broke apart and Remi then ran at the figure and attacked him on his head causing the figure to fall on the floor. Remi then stared at the figure on the floor and lifted the Keyblade and he was about to strike.

"STOP!" Yelled a girl behind Remi and when he turned around a blue sphere came towards Remi and it froze him. Then the girl and a boy came running towards Remi and the figure.

"Oh my gosh! Im really sorry, your the Keyblade's Master but you were about to kill my friend." Remi could hear everything she said but he couldnt move and the other boy helped up the figure, which Remi figured out it wasnt the Mysterious Man. Finally the ice broke off and it came off of Remi and he jumped back away from the three.

"Let me kill him." Said the boy that was being held up by the other boy and then some green leaves appeared over his head and he was able to stand on his own.

"Calm down Kevin, he didnt know." Said the girl, while the other boy was holding Kevin back. She then ran to Remi and grabbed his hand. "Here come with me back to our place and just ignore him." Remi followed her and so did the other boy and they left Kevin to walk back to their place angrily.

~~

"So this is it and im Rachel."

"Im Viktor."

"And thats Kevin, he hates losing so thats why he is so mad." Said Rachel.

"Im Remi...Wait! This is happening so fast and I dont understand any of it. What about the Mouse, the Duck, the Dog, and that man dressed in a black coat? How did I get here, where am I, what are those creatures?" Said Remi really confused.

"Oh, those three guys are Mickey Mouse, the King, the Duck is Donald Duck, and the Dog is Goofy. But I dont know who the other guy is." Said Viktor.

"Well that explains who they are but I still dont understand everything else that happened."

"Hmm...Well why dont you tell us what happened." Suggested Viktor and Remi told them everything that happened to him and Viktor answered every question that he could from what the King had told him. After they were done, they heard something outside the house and Viktor opened the door to the King, Donald, and Goofy.

"So what happened?" Asked Viktor.

~End~

A

Azrael

No offense but it's a shitty intro but you had it good with the second chapter?

Is this AU?

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Lol and thanks Lanydx. But no its not an AU, Chapter 4 can tell you about it.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Alright thanks and before you complain about the length and cheesiness of this Chapter, sorry but I have been stuck on the Chapter for a couple of days and I didnt know what to write.

Chapter 6- Loser

"Ill explain that later but right now I have to talk to Remi." The King then walked up to Remi. "Im Mickey Mouse, the King of Disney Castle." He then put his hand out so they could shake hands.

"Im Doanld."

"And im Goofy." They both went up to Remi and shaked his hand.

"Im Remi but I guess you all knew that. So this was pretty cool meeting you all but can I go home now?" REmi then walked up to the King and handed him the Keyblade.

"Im sorry but I cant do that." Said the King.

"What? I have no idea how I got here and I dont even understand what happened back at my school."

"Alright ill make this as short as I can. Your the Keyblades new Master and that guy that attacked you back in your World, wants it so he could do bad things."

"Alright so why dont you take it?" The King sighed and sat down in a chair and explained to Remi the basics of being a Keyblade Master. Remi argued about it but he had no choice. "So now what?"

"That man was controlling the Heartless and he had the power of Darkness so it would be best that you go to other Worlds and check up on them."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"Ill figure that out later but right now I have to explain somethings so we can all get caught up."

"Alright." Said Remi really depressed.

"I know you dont want to do this but since you have to ill give you something, anything you want." Remi's head was still facing the floor until he remembered something and his head shot up.

"What if when this is all over you help me get the word out in my world about what I did?"

"Well your people do need to know whats going on....Sure why not but if you dont mind me asking why do you want that?" Remi then imagined his friends and Isabelle in his mind.

"What a loser." Yelled out Kevin and he started to laugh.

"It wasnt funny when I kicked your a-"

"STOP!" Yelled the King. "We have to figure out some things." The King then went on to explain what was going on to everyone and Remi told them what he went through to see if it would help.

~End~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back