• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Chosen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Alright this is a KH Fan-Fic and I tried to make one a long time ago but it failed and hopefully this one can last longer.

~Prologue~

"So..uh...where are we going again?" Said a weird type of dog person.

"C'mon I already told you Goofy. Your Majesty wants to look for Viktor so he can help us." Said a duck with a squeaky accent.

"Help us with what?" Said Goofy.

"Hmm, I dont exactly know. He never mentioned it."

"Alright, Donald. Goofy. Im ready we can leave now." Said a Mouse with giant circle for ears.

"Wait why are we going to use the Gummi Ship if you can just use the Corridor?" Said Goofy.

"I want to give it to Viktor since he is going to help us. Well we better hurry, I dont want to waste any more time." The three got in the ship but before they closed the ship a girl duck and mouse came.

"Were you going to leave without saying anything Mickey?" Said the girl mouse.

"What about you Donald?" Said the girl duck.

"Ah-Hyuck. You guys got some explaining to do." Said Goofy jokingly.

"Dont worry you two we will be back soon, we just need to take care of some stuff." Said King Mickey.

"Alright but be safe."

The three nodded and closed the ship.

"Hey can I drive this time, I never really got to use it before." Goofy ran to the captains seat and started to press random buttons.

"No idiot, be careful....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Said Donald in a furious tone and the ship was sent flying far off into space.

~~

"So it seems the King has went to go look for something.....Hmm, it must be that if he is going through all the trouble of looking for someone like Viktor. The fool of a King has no idea what he got himself into. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Said a woman with a green evil looking face, holding a cane and wearing all black with horns on her head. Behind her where tons of weird creatures and most of them had strange looking hearts with a red outline somewhere on them. But a dark figure stood out, with evil looking eyes and a synical smile was all you could see from it.

~~

"Chosen to weild a blade with great power." "Your Heart is pure." "Understanding is Key."
"Protect worlds or Destroy them." "What is your choice?"
"Light or Darkness......"

*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*

"Crap im gonna be late for school."

~End~

Alright it sounds kind of dumb but I promise it will get better and I know it sounds a lot like KH1 but it wont be. So what do you think of it so far?

Last edited:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Thanks and there is way more to the plot than just that. Ill try and put up the first Chapter tommorow or later tonight.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
sounds like its going somewhere interesting, so keep writing and ill keep reading^^

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Chapter 1- A Dark Figure

~Art Class 11:00 A.M.~

"Tony."

"Uh...Yeah?" Said a kid who was texting under his desk and barely paying any attention to the kid who called him.

"Do you think dreams mean anything? Cause i have had these weird dreams, something about some Worlds, a Key, and being Chosen or something."

"Yeah sure whatever Remi."

"Im being serious, the dreams were to vivid like if they were real." Said Remi

"Ok they are real." Said Tony just trying to get Remi to stop talking. Remi knew it so he just stopped and stared out the window just thinking about his dreams and in the distance something was forming. Remi started to look carefully at it, concentrating but just as he was about to see the whole thing....

*DINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG*

And the dark figure disappeared. "Wow that was weird." Remi thought and left class and headed to lunch.

~~

"Great were lost." Said Donald.

"Uh...Sorry." Said Goofy, holding his shield as if Donald was getting to hit him or something.

"No its ok, just look over there." Said the King pointing at what looked like a very small world. He then took out a small, weird looking compass and it pointed directly to that small world.

"Well, we arent lost anymore." Said Goofy.

"Yeah but uh.....just let me handle the rest of the driving." Said the King and the three laughed the whole way.

~Neo City~

"So where exactly is Viktor?" Said Donald looking everywhere.

"Im not exactly sure, it was an accident when I first came here and I never looked around this world. So were going to have to look around but lets split up." Said the King and the three went their separate ways. They searched for an hour and found nothing.

"What do we do know?" Said Doanld.

"Wait you know what I just noticed, there's nobody here." Said Goofy scratching his head.

"Yeah me either." Said the King and Donald at the same time and Goofy then saw someone and he ran to them. The person was wearing a black cloak so he couldnt see the person.

"Excuse me, do you know a person named Viktor?" The person turned around slowly and right before Goofy could see their face, they threw their cloak in the air and revealed a Novashadow.

"Watchout! Thunder!" Yelled Donald and lightning struck the ground hitting and destroying the Novashadow.

"Where did the Heartless come fr-" Said the King but before he could finish a couple of black holes popped out from the ground and a Novashadow came out from each of them.

"This isnt good." Said Donald in a worried tone. But the King looked at Donald and Goofy in confidence and the three nodded and ran at the Novashadow group.

~After A While~

"Finally its over." Said Goofy and fell on the ground.

"No its just the beginning." Said the King. And at that moment pieces fell from the sky. First a foot, then a hand, then another foot and hand. Then a body,which had a weird looking heart on it, fell and finally a ball that looked like a head, fell on the body but then the pieces jumped up and assembled themselves.

"What kind of Heartless is this thing?" Said the King.

"Its an old friend." Said Donald and ran at it yelling and Goofy nodded and ran towards it and then the King took out his Keyblade and ran at it as well.

~End~

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Thanks and these arent even the good parts.

EDIT: I decided to put the Second Chapter in this post.

Chapter 2- The Gangs All Here

"This thing just wont fall." Said the King.

"I remember now, we have to break down the body parts." Said Goofy and thats what the three did. First they aimed for the left leg and after a couple of hits it fell. They then moved on to the right leg and it fell after a couple of hits as well but it started to get tougher. They tried hitting the left hand but most of their attacks missed because the Hand was so high up and it got worse, the Heartless moved its hands in a spinning motion around its body like an upside down tornado. And when hit the three of them they went back flying.

"Donald stay back and use your Magic so you dont get hit, Goofy attack with me but cover yourself with your shield so dont get hurt as much." Said the King and both Donald and Goofy nodded and did as they were told. Donald used Blizzara, which made the Armors hand get stuck so it couldnt use its spinning move, Goofy threw his shield at the hand and when the shield came back to him the ice was starting to melt and the King went in to attack. But the second the hand broke free the King defeated it and the hand fell to the floor and stayed in a pile with the feet.

The Armor's spinning attack was now weaker and it didnt do much damage but the three still repeated the same process and the other hand fell into the pile as well. Now all that was left was the body but it wasnt going to be any easier, the Heartless now started to spin itself all around the area hitting the three of them. They were now pretty weak but Donald could help them.

"Curaga!" Yelled Donald and green leaves appeared above each of their heads giving them the strength they needed. They then attacked and attacked but it seemed like it was getting them nowhere because they kept doing the same thing. They then decided to try hitting the Heartless at the same time using full force and it worked the Heartless's body and head fell to the floor onto the pile of body parts.

"Phew. Its finally over but we really have to start getting in shape again." Said Donald and Goofy fell onto the floor with a loud thud and the three laughed. But after a while it got to calm.

"WATCH OUT!" Said a dark figure in the distance but when the three saw him, they began to hear the armor moving behind them. They turned around and saw the armor rising up in the air but this time it was assembled backwards.

"You've got to be kidding me." Said Donald and the dark figure ran towards the three but as he ran towards them two other dark figures appeared behind him. And as they got closer you could see two teenage boys and a girl.

"Sorry were late bu-" Said one of the boys but the King interrupted him.

"Sorry for being rude but right now is not the best time for excuses and introductions, we have got a situation on our hands." The three teenagers nodded and they all faced the Heartless.

"Alright Rachel, you take the right side, Kevin you take the body, and ill take the left side." Said one of the boys and they took out their weapons and started to attack the Heartless.

"Donald you help Rachel, ill help Kevin, and Goofy you help him." They nodded and went to go attack the Heartless.

With their combination of attacks they were a force to be reckoned with and after a bolt of Lighting here, and an attack there the pieces weakened and the Heartless fell to the floor but this time it disappeared and a Heart was released into the air.

"Thanks for your help." Said the King.

"We should be thanking you guys because you helped us make this World a lot safer." Said the other boy.

"But we still shouldnt be here, lets go back to our place." Said Rachel and they all headed there.

~~

"Great another day ignored by my friends." Thought Remi but then a girl appeared across the street.

"Hey, Isabelle." But the girl just turned a corner and kept on walking. "That was pretty embarrassing." He thought and kept on walking as if it didnt happen so he wouldnt look stupid.

On the way home all he could think about was how dumb he must have looked trying to talk to Isabelle but on the way home he passed the park, which had a forest behind it. And as he gazed from the park to the forest he noticed the same dark figure from before and he stared at it for a while but right before he was going to go walk towards it, a car started to honk and he came back to his senses and when he looked back at where the figure was standing, it disappeared. So he just kept on walking home.

~End~

Alright, I guess the story will start to pick up here and please tell me what you think. Also tommorow since its Halloween im going to put up something for the occasion.

Last edited:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Thanks and sorry I was going to make some little story about the characters since its Halloween but I couldnt think of anything and its already to late.

Also SRK arent in this story but King Mickey will explain it later.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Thanks everyone I really appreciate your Comments.

Chapter 3- Sora

They all walked up to a regular looking house except for the fact that there was no door knob. But one of the guys walked up to the door and pressed his hand onto the door and a woman's voice came up.

"Scan complete, you may all enter." They all walked into the house and inside was a normal looking living room with a t.v., couch, etc. But what stood out was the high-tec computer and gadgets near it.

"You guys can sit down on the couch if you'd like. Oh yeah, I almost forgot im Rachel." She said with a welcoming smile.

"Names Kevin."

"You two must be Donald and Goofy, im Viktor. And welcome Your Majesty." He bowed and everyone, but the King, was shocked.

"He's the King? Forgive us Your Majesty." Said Rachel and she and Kevin quickly bowed.

"Ugh, Your Majesty...Viktor is just a teenager." Said Goofy confused while scratching his head and Donald was looking confused as well. Viktor then got onto his computer, paying no attention to what Goofy said.

"Its alright Rachel and Kevin and Yes Goofy, Viktor is a teenager but he is a Genius. He found a way to follow the Keyblade and figure out where it is. Also Viktor, ive asked for a lot from you so im giving a Gummi Ship in return, since you really seem to be fascinated by them and ill show you it later."

"Thanks a lot Your Majesty. But its going to take a couple of minutes for it to come up."

"Dont worry."

"Your Majesty, why is it so important that you need to find the next Keyblade Master? I mean I know its important but it seems like theres more to it." Said Rachel.

"As ive told Viktor, and Donald and Goofy already know, the last Keyblade Master was Sora and he put an end to the Heartless and Nobody's about 5 years ago. Also Viktor has told me about how the Heartless are starting to appear around this world and he has found them appearing around many other worlds as well so we need the next Keyblade Master to come with us to stop the Heartless, seal the Worlds up again just in case, and figure out who is behind this." Then everybody started to understand what was going on.

"Alright Your Majesty its done. Now we can figure out who the next Master is." Everyone then gathered up on the computer and Viktor clicked here and pressed buttons there. The anticipation was eating them alive and then the results came up. A picture of the Universe came up and then it started to zoom into something, a small blue sphere appeared but it was barely noticeable. Then it zoomed in closer and the sphere got bigger and bigger, and then it zoomed into a map of a country, then it turned into a state, a County, a neighborhood, a building, and finally it showed a boy.

"The Keyblade Master is a guy named......Remy."

~~

"C'mon man can you please listen to me for a second?" Yelled Remi to Tony but he completely ignored him and walked away. Everyone turned and stared at him like if he was crazy and Remi walked away completely embarrassed. Then he turned a corner into an almost empty hallway, the girl, Isabelle, was walking down the hallway.

"Hey, Isabelle. Can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Uh, sure." Said Isabelle talking as if Remi was a complete stranger.

"I've tried to talk to you ever since the first day of school bu-" A loud noise came from Isabelle's pocket and she took out a cellphone and answered it.

"Yeah.....Yeah, I can talk." She then walked away completely ignoring Remi. "Wow, can this shitty day get any better?" He thought and then hi question was about to be answered.

A small, black circle appeared right in front of Remi and out of it came a small, black, weird looking thing and Remi was completely freaked out. After it showed itself, it lunged its claws at Remi and scratched his arm, then even more small, black circles appeared releasing more of the weird things. Then they all lunged at Remi and Remi, terrified, covered himself with his arms but after a few seconds he looked back and they all disappeared and a giant Key was in his hand.

"What the?" Then before he could try to figure anything else out, lots of small, black circles appeared and Remi just ran past them and out the door. He was outside, near the bleachers and small, black circles started appearing everywhere, there was no end in sight. But then something crashed down in the middle of the football field and smoke covered whatever it was but when it cleared it revealed, a strange looking Dog, Duck, and Mouse.

~End~

Last edited:

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
This came out with an interesting start. I'll keep reading. :]

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Lol, im glad you all like it but to me this wasnt good at all. I had to go to my cousins house yesterday and when I got back I only had an hour to type this up and ive been trying to add way more detail to the Chapters. And one thing I wanted to say is that I didnt have that much thought in Remi's story so sorry about that.

Also about Sora and his friends, they are still alive but they have no impact in the story...for now.

Maybe.

But anyways ill have the next Chapter up by tomorrow or later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back