• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Christmas killed the mood.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Halloween Town in KH1 may have been better for the fact it was larger and more detailed. In kh2 they added more affects but dumbed down the level size.

Christmas town was welcomed in my book. That "SANTA!" Scene with Sora was just too cute.

Christmas wasn't the buzzkill, Kh2's design was.

Prajna

Well since they had already used the main basis of Halloween Town in the first game, they realized they needed to use all the elements of the movie in the next installment. Although, it was a bit tedious fighting in the Christmas Town part of the world. It's to bad we couldn't access the other doors, imagine fighting Heartless bunnies and Turkeys.

BluesStar21

How can any of you hate Christmas Town? Sora's Christmas outfit was awesome.

Thank you so much, I agree with you, Christmas Town was a great change, it made me want to tell my parents what I wanted for Christmas a few months earlier than what I usually do. They got upset at me.

But seriously to hate this world, you must have no heart.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
i loved the world, just not how linear it was. halloween town in Kh1 was big and there was a way to make it so that you couldn't get a 100% by missing the trinity mark there [another thing I miss]. If they had little bonus treasures that you had to work to get, like the puzzles and search games in the first, then I would have loved it even more.

BluesStar21

I agree finding treasures in KH made the game a little bit more excited, and I wasn't someone who liked looking for extra stuff, but for some reason KH made it more enjoyable.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Halloween town, the world inspired by the classic stop motion movie the nightmare before christmas. That was honestly one of my favorite worlds. The mood held true to the movie. I loved that eerie creepy feeling I got as I walked through halloween town.

And then came the second game. Christmas town was a total buzz kill. Especially when Jack's christmas suit came about. He never took the stupid thing off. It just wasn't at all like the first game.

Anyone share in my feelings. I wish the final mix's would come out. And maybe when it does they can do this:
1. Switch Sora, Donald, Goofy and Jack's costumes between Halloween town and christmas town.
2. Actually change the music when you go to christmas town.

But naturally, since Square Enix hogs all the really good stuff for themselve's and when they actually DO do a remake of a game, there are either little or no changes besides gameplay, graphics, and voice overs(which they skip alot of doing to final mix 2).

Your thoughts if you please.

Toodles.

It is like you have never actually seen the movie :D

Prajna

But it was part of the movie, I think we all saw it coming. They should have brought Burton in to make it more weird and creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back