• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Classic Disney Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Its just for Digital Photography, its nothing special really, just converting them to black and white and making minor adjustments. They're just random photos from around town...:D

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Danica Syer: It's an epic. Had a lot of potential. And it was down right DARK!!! >8D

Candylanger

Awards
Its just for Digital Photography, its nothing special really, just converting them to black and white and making minor adjustments. They're just random photos from around town...:D

Aha, I remembered that I had to create a commercial poster in my photoshop classes once xD Didn't turn out to be that great.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Danica Syer: It's an epic. Had a lot of potential. And it was down right DARK!!! >8D

I'll have to watch it some time! Cause I haven't really watched it either...=O

Aha, I remembered that I had to create a commercial poster in my photoshop classes once xD Didn't turn out to be that great.

lol I'm no expert at Photoshop either lol, however, I think it's pretty cool, maybe someday I could be an expert photoshopper! :D

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Um, can I join even if I do love some of the new Disney stuff? I.e. High School Musical (yeah, yeah, I know...), Phineas and Ferb, Princess and the Frog, and Pixar movies? Because I do absolutely LOVE classic Disney too!

So I think the Black Cauldron is the only Disney movie I have yet to see....

I've seen it, but it was so long ago that I don't remember it very well. I remember the magical, psychic pig, the love/hate relationship that Taran seemed to have with Gurgi and the princess, and the Horned King trying to find the Black Cauldron so he could raise an army of the dead.

Reneeski

We will take over and destroy the new Disney crap!

*Summons forth the Black Cauldron* Let us find corpses and raise an army to overthrow the new Disney crap and begin a new age of classics!!!!

*laughs maniacally* Indeed Reneeski! I will keep track! Buh bye Ski!

I love you guys <3

Um, can I join even if I do love some of the new Disney stuff? I.e. High School Musical (yeah, yeah, I know...), Phineas and Ferb, Princess and the Frog, and Pixar movies? Because I do absolutely LOVE classic Disney too!

No.

Jkjk just as long as you don't bring that DC crap in here? What do you wish to be the lord of?

Up is on the list of accepted movies, just because it was so adorable.
So is Anastasia *claims* because even though it's NOT Disney, I love it so.

Last edited:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I still haven't seen Up, or Wall-e

I haven't actually watched the last few Pixar movies, Cars didn't look that good, and Ratatouille looked boring.

Reneeski

I still haven't seen Up, or Wall-e

I haven't actually watched the last few Pixar movies, Cars didn't look that good, and Ratatouille looked boring.

Up was brilliant. Watch it.

Cars wasn't good. Ratatouille was ok in the beginning, but got kinda lame at the end

We love you too <3

You made me Lord of Kitties.... I like it :D

I knew you would ^.^

Reneeski's my bestest fwend in KHI...lol
thebatman

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Yeah I'm gonna see it, I heard it was really good.

So yeah I'll just pass on the other two then.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Up! is my favorite of the more recent Pixar films. Toy Story 2 is my overall favorite. XD

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

Oh I see. That's cool. Are you going to have a presentation about your town or is it just for practicing for your Digital Photography class?

That's awesome. I must watch it sometime! :D

I'll have to watch it some time! Cause I haven't really watched it either...=O

:D

Woot, somebody else who haven't seen it...something we have in common. :D

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
In Up, there's this little short that is just soooo cute. I'll see if I can find it on youtube.

edit: This isn't it, but it's just as adorable
YouTube - Geri's Game (HD)
Here it is!
RedBalcony > Pixar Short Partly Cloudy- Full Version

Oh yeah the first one I saw a long time ago! I forgot about it lol!

I liked the second one as well! Poor stork....lol

Oh I see. That's cool. Are you going to have a presentation about your town or is it just for practicing for your Digital Photography class?

That's awesome. I must watch it sometime! :D

Woot, somebody else who haven't seen it...something we have in common. :D

I was kind of practicing, but I needed to turn in a project, we just had to burn like 10 pictures that we took and edited to a cd. I find photography pretty interesting, and I like working with Photoshop, but I need to take better pictures...:(

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Jkjk just as long as you don't bring that DC crap in here? What do you wish to be the lord of?

Up is on the list of accepted movies, just because it was so adorable.
So is Anastasia *claims* because even though it's NOT Disney, I love it so.

Okay. :(

Though in all fairness, High School Musical and Phineas and Ferb are the only products from today's Disney Channel that I really, really like. I'm pretty neutral about Hannah and the Jo Bros, and dislike most of the other stuff.

And I would like to be Captain of the Imperial Army, because Mulan is my favorite of the Disney classics!

I love Anastasia too, though it always drives me crazy when people call it a Disney movie. At least you know that it isn't; good for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back