• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*KHgirl*

Nomara said that Sora's new clothes were important. What about the other's people's clothes??? Let's discuss it!

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
*sighs* Sora's clothes were important because they allowed him to use drive forms.

Vin

Bronze Member
yup thats preety much wat i was gonna say

My Destiny Begin

i agree btw i making a pc game called destiny saga with the help of my friends of course its like final fantasy and kh combined i hope i become a game maker some day

p.s did u know home making games are baned ever?**** the rules!ops no swearing for me any more heheh

My Destiny Begin

i agree btw i making a pc game called destiny saga with the help of my friends of course its like final fantasy and kh combined i hope i become a game maker some day

p.s did u know home making games are baned ever?F*CK the rules!ops no swearing for me any more heheh

EternityMoon

*spoilers*

I think Sora's clothes were black and Roxas' clothes were white to show how they were connnected.

urutapu

I want to know why Cloud wearing his AC outfit caused his wing to fall off or something. o_o

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
woot triple posts !

Sora's clothes were important, I'm not sure about everyone elses. Riku's look alright, but I liked his better in kh1. And Kairi, she looks better too. I dont' think anyone elses clothes are important though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back