• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud and Seph

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman54

drinking and dressing up in drag...even tho sephiroth is pretty drag already...

Endgame

:D
They didn't really 'go' anywhere, it was symbolic. At that moment, Sephiroth stopped existing because Cloud's darkness could no longer sustain him, and without Sephiroth, Cloud could not exist because he no longer had a purpose. In other words, they both just stopped existing, or at least, on the plane of existance KH takes part on. Perhaps they became Nobodies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
To get more cheetos. (if you read my joke on kh/kh2 jokes, u might get it)

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
wait cheetos, they went to brittney spears house! It all makes sense

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I think they went to Advent Children :p But Starbucks makes more sense. I could definately see Cloud and Sephiroth chillin at Starbucks with a mocha latte... Oh wait... I saw them there! I went to Starbucks and i sat with them. I saw them at the mall too!!

No, but really, I think they went to Advent Children (yay!) or some other random place that the world may never know because it is KH and not FF.

O

Oberon

I'm pretty sure they went to where light is, I could be wrong, because it's been a while since I beat that part, but that should be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back