• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~+*{-Cloud x Aerith is Love-}*+~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strifentine

Awards
I'm such a bad owner. BADBADBAD! ;-;

As for the round robin fanfic thing.... I don't think I could do it... I'm no writer, but if anyone else wants to start one, please go ahead! :D<3

And Sephy, I think what FK meant by the LTD thing was how you came to support Clerith over CloTi~ <3

f_11939691451m_fe1c759.jpg

Strifentine

Awards
BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Let me see if more members can join, Cloud x Aerith is so much love~ ^ ^

aag357.jpg

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm in :D ven though I also like ZackxAerith though... CloudxTifa will never work.. It seems like she has feelings for him, but he has feelings for Aerith so I think that they should stay as friends.

But I love CloudxAerith :D

Strifentine

Awards
I agree with you~ Cloud and Tifa are much better friends than lovers, I just.... can't imagine them as anything but~ What about ZackxTifa though? (TICK TACKS~!)

Cloud and Aerith though... they had something magical ♥

Also~! Here's a link to the CxA forum- Click!

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
I can pwn any Cloti out there..don't get me wrong I don't dislike Tifa..in fact she was very useful in FF VII but since the first scene between them I just realised they don't love each other. CloudxAeris is canon..even though..she died*cries*..anyway Please let me join this place is for me!!^^
rofl. I don't remember her being very useful at all. D:<

Not joining the club, but I really do love Cloud/Aerith~ and cannot stand CloTi either. I normally never care for pairings, but oddly enough CloTi's the only which I absolutely cannot digest. I think particular fanbrats are half the cause for this. But, for the sake of the club let this not turn into yet another Love Debate or whatever.

C/A ftw! :3

Strifentine

Awards
@Dantez~ Ohh, thanks for posting~ I like the AMVs~ I think I might try and do one to that "I Miss You" song, I liked it~ <3

@GIIIIIIIIIRLZ ~ I think Tifa was kinda useful for her strength. I cheated though, so I wouldn't know :D And even if you don't join, thanks for posting~ <3<3

But about the fanbrats~ You totally have a point there. I really hate it when they bash one girl for stupid/baseless/pointless reasons because support the other girl's pairing >:

ea15qp8.jpg

Sorry if I'm reposting a pic xD;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back