• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coheed & Cambria

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Shame, that.

Torrents, lolol.

Also, I have their last three albums. Is their first really their best? I feel that I like GAIBSIV: FFTtEoM the most (My God that was long).

Saw them live at Pointfest a few months ago, sad that I didn't know shit then.

I was bored today in Band, and figured out the beginnings of Welcome Home and IKSoSE:III on (essentially) the paino. (Maremba, but they work the same)

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I like the titles of the songs. They amuse me. I've been meaning to check out their music. Gonna do that soon prolly.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
Coheed and Cambria is my favorite band.....I got to meet them at a concert a few years ago because i had a backstage pass:thumbsup:

Welcome Home was the first song i heard from them, but what got me hooked was Delirium Trigger and The Crowing...

The Crowing is definitly my favorite

Oz.

Awards
Their first album was the best work they've put out. Even though their other albums are pretty good, they consistently get worse and more poppy with every new album. I do look forward to seeing them in February, however.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Their first album was the best work they've put out. Even though their other albums are pretty good, they consistently get worse and more poppy with every new album. I do look forward to seeing them in February, however.

I disagree, I think they've gradually improved through the years, with the exception for "Good Apollo Vol. 2."

I think Coheed's quality deteriorated after Josh Eppard left the band.

C

Charlie

..What the fuck do you want?

Oh, and I'm not too fond of this band.
Only dig a couple of their songs. The vocals get annoying after awhile.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I haven't actually listened to anything from these guys for a good 3 years or so.. I used to be quite a big fan. My MSN address uses one of their song names.. aha.

I'll be sure to listen to some of the new stuff when I get the chance. <3 The Light and The Glass & Blood Red Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back