• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coheed & Cambria

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight abyss

Just general discussion for those who know their amazingness :]

On another note, is anyone else going to Neverender?

For those of you who don't know what that is, Coheed is playing in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles & London for 4 nights each, and each night they are playing a different album. (Not sure of the dates, check their website or Myspace)

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO/COULDN'T GET TICKETS FOR THE NY SHOW- If you didnt know the NY/LA concerts sold in a matter of minutes, but today Coheed announced that they are selling more tickets to the NY show (I personally had to pay $70 on ebay, instead of the usual $30 :[)

But anyway, I'm going on October 22nd in NY to see their first album :]

twilight abyss

I loved their newest album, but personally I think it was their worst album(even though it was still amazing)

You should check out their older albums

All of their albums(in order)

The Second Stage Turbine Blade
In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth:3
Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV: Volume 1: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness
Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV: Volume 2: No World For Tomorrow

In my opinion, their first 2 are equal, and their best work, then Good Apollo 1, then their newest

Trag

Bronze Member
I am not a fan of their new stuff. The Running Free was one of the shittiest songs that they've done.
I really love "God Send Conspirator".
I need to re-listen to everything, get the story again.

Dark Horizon

I thought Good Apollo 1 was a mega-let down.

Give me my SSTB, IKSSE:3, and NWFT, thank you very much.

One of the Neverender shows in NY is on my birthday, but I can't go. I think it's the IKSSE show... whichever one is on october 23rd.

I've been listening to more of PFI and Weerd Science than Coheed lately, anyway.

EDIT: Besides, I live in Atlanta. I like Coheed a lot, but not enough to fly up for ONE night to see an entire album show. Even if it is for my favorite album.

Last edited:

twilight abyss

Oh, lol my friend whos going with me's birthday is the 21st, and yes, that night is In Keeping Secrets
I live in NJ so it only takes me an hour and a half to get there xD

I thought vol.2 was more of a letdown, but i still love it, but i just love most of vol.1, and I thought all The Willing Wells were amazing sooo...

A.FIRE.INSIDE

I find it funny how before Rock Band nobody knew who C&C were, now everyone does.

I'm a long time fan of them, their music defines rock today.

I always found it funny how manly and rough Claudio looks in comparison to his high vocals xD

twilight abyss

I truthfully started liking them after rock band, but that's not how I was introduced to them, my friends always said they were amazing, and my friend put The Suffering, Welcome Home, & A Favor House on it, and I grew to love them, so then for my most recent birthday the same friend burned me all their CD's :]

A.FIRE.INSIDE

Ah, nice. I'd love to see them live, I think they'd put on one hell of a show. Unfortunately the only bands I have seen live are Alexisonfire and Billy Talent. But Alexisonfire is my favorite band as of 5 years, so it makes up for it.

twilight abyss

Well, depending on if you live near the Canadian border you might be able to see the Chicago or NY show, last time I checked they weren't sold out, and the tickets are only $30, PLUS you can see any album you want, I'd say that's pretty amazing, wouldn't you? :]

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i've known these guys since they came out
I love the songs Welcome Home and Blood Red Summer :)

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Welcome Home was the first tune I heard of theirs, then Devil in Jersey City.

Welcome Home is my favourite though, a beast of a tune.

Trag

Bronze Member
I heard Shabutie first, then Second Stage Turbine Blade. My brother and I shared a room, so I heard the best of the music scene, early on in life. I wish he still lived with me. Heartshot Kid Disaster is a sick song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back