• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Collection of the kh games on next-gen console?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaKeybearer

Was thinking about this the other day just playing kh1 and 2 and i thought, would it be a good or bad choice for say the ps2 kh's put into hi-def, but like it was the final mixes not the originals? Just because i was thinking people now a days don't really sit down to there ps2 and play a good game of Kh of ff so would it be a hassle for collection games on the next gen consoles? Ps3; 360; wii (if desperate for money)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think having it on the PSP2/NGP would be pretty smart, depending on the cost of the system. BUt some people just want to be able to play it on their PS3. And I doubt they'd take time to give the games a graphical boost because of all of the other stuff they have to work on, but I can imagine a compilation including the FMs.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Since the PSP2 is HD I bet that the complication will be on both the PSP2 and the PS3.

vnnk

I cant wait till i need to get a ps3 for KH3. But i would love the Remix of them :D but hopefully with the final mix's. Lets hope the 10th anniversary will bring this to us.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I would replay them for that sole reason. Final Mix? Yes! High Definition? Yes! Portable? Add Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix and Yes! Kingdom Hearts is too awesome of a video game series to pass something like this, let your voices be heard, Kingdom Hearts Fans! Kingdom Hearts 0, I and II Final Mixes with High Definition for the Next Generation Portable! YES!

Magnum

I'm hoping for a KH game to be available on the Wii in addition to PS3. I don't care whether it's HD or not. However, it might not happen.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm hoping for a KH game to be available on the Wii in addition to PS3. I don't care whether it's HD or not. However, it might not happen.

Can we stop spreading the games out more than they already are? KH has already been on four systems, and with 3D it becomes five systems. And you can bet KH3 will be on something like the PS3 so that makes six systems.

Magnum

Can we stop spreading the games out more than they already are? KH has already been on four systems, and with 3D it becomes five systems. And you can bet KH3 will be on something like the PS3 so that makes six systems.

Doesn't mean it can't be on seven.

Kamichamadude

Here was my idea in the NGP thread.
Do the whole PSone Classics but PStwo classics.
For the NGP and PS3.
Have them on their for between ten and twenty bucks just like FFvii FFviii FFix and all the other games :D
That way their not updated just ports. Just for fun.

Megavoltage

Awards
If they added Final Mix content I'd defiantly buy a Kingdom Hearts collection. I already bought Chain of Memories twice (GBA and PS2 versions) so bring it on. Here's my wallet, just take what you need.

Maybe KH1FM, Re:CoM and KH2FM could get a collection pack together.

358/2 Days, Birth by Sleep:Final Mix and Re:Coded could get a release together on the 3DS or PSP2, something like that.

And if 358/2 Days got re-released maybe they could finally add in that Pinocchio world they wanted to do.

whodeany

I would LOVE this.
Kingdom hearts 1 final mix (in English)
Kingdom hearts re: com
Kingdom hearts 2 final mix (in English)

Epic. I don't think itd with on the NGP however, there's one two l/r buttons, not 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back