• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Conclusion? + questions!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lingering Eraqus

I've seen blank points, still I don't fully understand all the plot devices etc.!

What happens to Terra after BBS? What I've seen in the secret ending makes me think that he had an ongoing struggle with Xehanort and even if that's the case, did it influence Xemnas or Ansem SoD in any way?

When was Xemnas "born" and the organization established, and does Xemnas still have the same mind as the old respectively as the young Xehanort? So did the young Xehanort really forget everything?

[What does Ansem the Wise mean with "We are all waiting for our new beginning, our birth by sleep."?]

And what's the deal with Ventus-Aqua anyway? I think I understand the Roxas-Sora-Ventus relationship thing. But why exactly is he sleeping? And is he still there after Kingdom Hearts 2?

Why did Eraqus want Castle Oblivion to exist, how could anyone have abused the Land of Departure in the first place.

And finally, what I get from the ending scene with Sora, Riku and Kairi, it seems he wants to rescue Aqua, wake Ventus, but what could he possibly do for Terra?

aweomeness96

terra merges with MX to create the apprentice xehanort we all know and love (not really)... I dont know what the quote ansem the wise is saying means, but yes, ven is still asleep after kh2 and it is because ventus had lost his heart at the end of the game, so thats why hes asleep. those are the only answers i know, so sorry, but i hope this helps.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I'm about to ask if you played the game.

1. I personally don't think Terra influenced Xemnas or Ansem SoD.

2. Xemnas was born sometime between bbs and Kh1. The organization was formed sometime between bbs and kh1. And Xehanort apprentice is not young xehanort (referring to the last statement.) It's possible he forgot most things but he could have kept a few memories that weren't as important.

3. He meant that when Sora saves everyone that was shown saying 'Sora', including ATW and Aqua then they will not be lost in the darkness and everything will be the same again.

4. He's sleeping in the Room of Awakening, which is in Castle Oblivion. Yes, he's still there even up to kh2. In Days, if you played it, that's what Xemnas was looking for in Castle Oblivion.

5. He didn't want C.O. to exist, but if something happened to LoD he wanted Aqua to lock the world up so darkness couldn't get to it anymore. Obviously MX wanted the place destroyed if you remember the scene where MX destroys the place in front of Terra.

6. He's going to save him from MX. Of course he doesn't know who Aqua, Ventus, or Terra is at the moment. The note probably just said he has to save people that are connected to him: Aqua, Ven, Terra, Xion, Roxas, possibly Axel, Namine, and ATW.

Lingering Eraqus

Thanks for the answers! Now I'll check out KH and KH2! Don't know about Days, might try it out too some time soon!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What happens to Terra after BBS? What I've seen in the secret ending makes me think that he had an ongoing struggle with Xehanort and even if that's the case, did it influence Xemnas or Ansem SoD in any way?

Terra and Master Xehanort struggle against each other for control of Apprentice Xehanort. He certainly influenced Xemnas in some way; how exactly is unknown.

When was Xemnas "born" and the organization established, and does Xemnas still have the same mind as the old respectively as the young Xehanort? So did the young Xehanort really forget everything?

Xemnas and the other 5 apprentices were born a year after BBS, willingly casting off their hearts, seeing them as burdens, and thus the founding members of Organization XIII were born. Yes, AX really did lose his memories, but the Secret Ansem Reports imply that he had regained them in the heart experiments he volunteered for.

[What does Ansem the Wise mean with "We are all waiting for our new beginning, our birth by sleep."?]

-- Ansem the Wise says to Aqua “Everything is born from sleep.” What does this mean?

Nomura : In that scene the ones who are calling for “Sora” are the ones who have already disappeared from the world. But in the world of KH there is no concept of death, that for example they are just sleeping within Sora’s heart. If you can just wake them up, they’ll be able to return to the world, they would be “born from sleep”. That there would be a possibility of this, is what Ansem the Wise is saying. Even Aqua, who isn’t in the realm of light, would be born from sleep.

And what's the deal with Ventus-Aqua anyway? I think I understand the Roxas-Sora-Ventus relationship thing. But why exactly is he sleeping? And is he still there after Kingdom Hearts 2?

Like Yen Sid said, his heart has left his body. More specifically, it merged with Sora. Having a heart of pure light, like Kairi in KH1, all he can do is sleep. Yes, his body and soul are still in the Chamber of Awakening, but his heart is with Sora.

Why did Eraqus want Castle Oblivion to exist, how could anyone have abused the Land of Departure in the first place.

He explains it in Final Episode. Land of Departure exists in the Realm of Inbetween, between light and darkness. Someone could take advantage of this fact and disrupt the balance.

And finally, what I get from the ending scene with Sora, Riku and Kairi, it seems he wants to rescue Aqua, wake Ventus, but what could he possibly do for Terra?

Separate his heart from Xehanort's and extract Xehanort's heart from his body.

Lingering Eraqus

Now we're talking!
Thank you too, those things kept me in the dark.
Now I can't wait for the next installment! Òó

It's interesting, similiar to the Metal Gear series, prequels let you re-experience the story in a new way, and I think that's good!

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I don't think he was faking it, Braig probably helped regain his memories also.

Rexy

Bronze Member
and the experiments to the hearts with the other apreantices helped him getting his memory back, that why he didn't wanted to stop the experiments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back