• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confusing timeline?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
My head always hurts when I try to understand the KH universe. As I was reading some threads here, it occured to me that two importent events happen almost simultaniously(sp?). The whole BBS story had to happen either during, or immediatly preceding Maleficent's take over of Radient Garden as BBS is supposed to take place around 10 years before KH and Leon said that she took over "10 years ago". This means quite a number of things...

1. The events of the Heartless experiments took place during or even before BBS, as Maleficent was not mentioned anywhere in the Ansem reports.

2. The Xehanort that became Xemnas is not the same Xehanort in BBS. In the Ansem reports, Ansem states that he found Xehanort years ago.

3. Kairi was sent to Destiny Islands after the Heartless experiments but before Maleficent's take over, which points towards the Heartless possibly existing before BBS.

4. Either Maleficent works very fast, or there should be a good amount of time between the creation of the Heartless and her take over. This is supported by the fact that Xehanort had left the people he experimented on in the lab for "some time" until he checked on them to find that they were then Heartless. Ansem did not find out about them until after Mickey prompted him to check on the data from the experiments, by which time Xehanort's reports had reached 8. All of this points agian towards the Heartless's existance before BBS.

5. Ansem refers to Mickey in his reports as "a tiny king". Mickey was infact King during BBS.

I'm sure that there are other things I have yet to think of, but my head hurts enough as it is. I'm also sure that this has probably all been discussed before by people much more obsessed with KH than I. I just realized all of this so I thought I should say it for everyone. So what do you think?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I thought Maleficent took over 1 year ago. Not sure. Maybe you're right, maybe she will even be in BBS. Unless they decided to change the story.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
oh gawd, not a big word! It burns!

It's not so much confusing, as it is odd. I had thought that old man Xehanort became young Xehanort, but this realization kinda blows that out of the water as they exist at the same time. And with some of the screenshots showing them in Radient Garden, you'd think Ansem would have noticed people coming in and out of his world.

I remember Leon saying 10 years.

[√]Genuflect
Maybe BBS is like another side, and another story going on. 358/2 Days is like that.
BBS really happened dude.It can't be another story from another side.
Sora fought Terra.Which means it actually happened.
Terra remembers Xehanort.
Aqua's armor in the room of sleep.

There's still many, but i'm really lazy today.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
BBS really happened dude.It can't be another story from another side.
Sora fought Terra.Which means it actually happened.
Terra remembers Xehanort.
Aqua's armor in the room of sleep.

There's still many, but i'm really lazy today.
Uhh, yeah, I know it happened..... I dont think I said it didnt. 358/2 Days also happened as well as Deep Dive, but thats another side of the story. It's not part of Sora's story.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea the timeline always confuzed me, that why I don't like flash back shows of anything..Lol...But..It just confuses me too.XD

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh, the timeline is like this:

BBS
KH1
CoM
358/2( part of it is before CoM, and during it, but mostly it's after)
KH2
Coded

That's it. I've watched that cutscene a million times, and Leon says NINE years ago, NOT TEN, that Maleficent took over. Meaning, a year AFTER BBS begins. We don't know how long BBS spans, but it's very unlikely that it takes place during the Heartless invasion. Why? Well, solely because of the fact that one of the characters seen in BBS HAS to be KH2 Xehanort, whether it be Terra, MX, or DS (those are the most likely candidates).

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well I knew it went like that Hades!I'm not that dumb! But just the parts we haven't see nyet, confuses me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back