• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coolest World Ever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Orochi Yashiro

Dude, i have the perfect idea for a KH2 World. The movie, Treasure Planet, That would be sweet. I saw it, and it seemed that the "hoversailing" thing woulb be kind of like a cool minigame like Jungle Slider!

A

Azmiam

Whoa...I can see it now...that's an awesome idea...anyone know how to get in touch with those in charge??? If that world really ended up in KH2, I'd be first in line to buy it. But who would the villain be? Maybe that icky spider dude...

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Well yeah, that would be cool, but it´s very unlikely. It wouldnt fit in the KH universe. I mean, they ditched the movie Atlantis because there were to many used vehicles. Treasure Planet the movie has many planets in it´s story. Woldnt work.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
That would be awesome.....but unlikely now that they have a release date for Japan

Yamijim1

Tp would be unlikely Nomura said that because they have a POtC world that a TP world wuld be repetive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back