• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Corpses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

^they WERE rock formations, besides it was just a concept video anyways :glare:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
i think they're the new enemies that havent disappeared yet like the one terra was standing on or they're just wierd looking rock formations
I pick anwer B, Rock formations...

they WERE rock formations, besides it was just a concept video anyways
Couldn't have put it better myself.
lol I think we're all getting bored with the lack of updates, that's why the weird theories of people drawing at straws are popin up a lot.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
but I still think it'd be cool if they were corpses. Too bad, I guess

Lol, I don't think they would just leave some bloody half-rotten bodies on the ground around there so we can see it...

That's not like KH...or Disney...

Macabre

Gold Member
it could be the new enemies,i mean some types could have forms a bit more humanoid then the others and VAT could've wiped out all of them before fighting mx and ds but that wouldn't be right because those enemies also dissapear when killed,or do they?another could be dead soldiers.

Kairy

We do.........infact we already know...

The answer is.............

They die...Thats it....just dead....nothing more.....
Theyre heart floats up to kingdom hearts and theyre body ROTS

first don't be rude its just a game and u seriously need to get over yourself AND no we don't beacuse we have seen heartless and nobodies die but we havent seen some one actually die and even after their heart goes up into kingdom hearts what happens to their soul. remember ansmem said their a three parts to a person a body, a soul, and a heart so what happens to their soul. and we don't even know if a person dies where their heart goes unless it was said (can't remember) but i think we just need to wait to learn more about this. ----Please dont send sarcastic rude comments to me. i give respect to everyone even if they don't make sense. thanks

TrueRoxas527

^You are right with that so far. There are mysteries in the KH universe that we know not of.
But we do know one thing about the dead people, there hearts leave their body. And when a heart leaves a body, where does it go? Kingdom Hearts. or darkness.

Kairy

sry i am new to kh dont know everything and im not trying to act like it but some people dont have a life and ar a little crazy when it comes to these boards lol thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back