• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Corpses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I don't think that I've seen a thread about this anywhere... or any mention of it anywere... so I'm going to bring it up. In the beginning of the original secret ending from KHII... at the very beginning when it says those phrases like "The Keyblade is said to hold phenomanal power. One legend said that its weilder saved the world while the other said he wrought ruin and chaos upon it." it shows a few dead bodies in the background (I think.) and also when we first see Terra up close, he is standing over a corpse. I wonder who that is?

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm not talking about that thing that Terra was standing on. Watch the secret ending again and watch closely. I think you'll see what I'm talking about. I think that those are some of the people who died in the Keyblade War. Maybe TAV killed them??? Hmmm... it is said that Light corrupts people, and darkness is then born in their hearts.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

OHHHHHHHHH

I get what you were saying...but i didnt really see any corpses...im sorry
I have Algebra Exams coming up..and my brain is Mush
But anyway...uhhhh....yeah

who do you think they are??

Awards
There are no corpses.

As for the beast/machine/whatever body that Terra is standing on, I'd imagine that it was one of the new types of enemies, possibly fought towards the end of the game if the concept holds.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Am I the only one that sees the things on the ground? There are like three of them!!! They are behind the bits of grass.

For people who are too lazy to find it. I think you can see them the best at 19 seconds

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/31SBHPYaVes&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/31SBHPYaVes&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Awards
Am I the only one that sees the things on the ground? There are like three of them!!! They are behind the bits of grass.

For people who are too lazy to find it. I think you can see them the best at 19 seconds

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/31SBHPYaVes&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/31SBHPYaVes&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Those are rock formations.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
I don't think they're rock formations. But I also don't think they're HUMAN corpses. I think they're the new enemies that have been defeated...but that's kinda weird, considering that in the past, heartless/nobodies all disappear in some fashion. So why wouldn't these ones disappear?It would be cool though if they were human corpses.

EDIT://
If you stop the vid at 0:30, you can see something red and black behind Aqua.

Blue-Flame

umm how could it be the machine that he used in the battle wen this was before him?
unless he went bak
and which machine part r u talking bout
the first one
the flying one were you destroy the engine things couldnt be kos it is to small
it not the flying bird
not the elevator kos it is inside the bird thing
so it isnt the machine unless there is a machine that is small
and is old
and was lying in the middle of the kryblade war place
unless it was like a tank thing that the keyblade warriors used :toungesmile:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I don't think that I've seen a thread about this anywhere... or any mention of it anywere... so I'm going to bring it up. In the beginning of the original secret ending from KHII... at the very beginning when it says those phrases like "The Keyblade is said to hold phenomanal power. One legend said that its weilder saved the world while the other said he wrought ruin and chaos upon it." it shows a few dead bodies in the background (I think.) and also when we first see Terra up close, he is standing over a corpse. I wonder who that is?
Hahaha, Corpses are so Un-Disney like it's not funny!
They're rock formations our those weird things thay you see behind Terra at 28 secs lol. One of the two! Not... Corpses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back