• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crazy teen threatens family over a change in computer privileges

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Makes sense. First thing I think when I see my computer's changed is "Shit's on now, where the **** is my sugarcane?"

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Struck his brother with the candy cane?

THE FIEND!

"Mum I'll push you with the knife...but you my older brother you shall get the sugar cane!"

Damn..that kid needs help...

Joaxshu

That teen needs major help big time, and isn't this in the wrong place but what ever.

well i saw another thread about a crazy gamer so i figured this was the right place

Lol sugar cane wtf who just has that laying around XD, and all that kid needs is a good ass whipping.

are you kidding i never go anywhere without my sugar cane
it makes a decent weapon and a great snack

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Struck his brother with the candy cane?

THE FIEND!

"Mum I'll push you with the knife...but you my older brother you shall get the candy cane!"

Damn..that kid needs help...

Sugar cane, not candy cane, lol.

although, that also, is an amusing mental image. :D

S

Shadow Soldier

I don't know why people are laughing at the sugar canes, depending on what one, THEY F*CKING HURT!

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
In august. I sugar cane? I thought you could only get them at christmas. He is crazy. I dont get the computer changing part but... He should switched the weapons the he shoulda hit the mom with suger cane and held the knife to bro. Thhe bro cant ground. The mom can. SO hurt mom less bro more. Thats where he went wrong.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I don't know why people are laughing at the sugar canes, depending on what one, THEY F*CKING HURT!

Because you don't hear about ppl assulting others with sugar cane, nor do most keep sugar cane within their home.

He should switched the weapons the he shoulda hit the mom with suger cane and held the knife to bro. Thhe bro cant ground. The mom can. SO hurt mom less bro more. Thats where he went wrong.

When you decide to take a knife to your mom, you don't think "Shit, I might get grounded for this".

S

Shadow Soldier

No I know that, but I don't think people realize they hurt.

Joy

Bronze Member
I wouldve found a baseball, and chucked it at the kids head, and then running with my mom out the door as fast as I could in case it didn't knock him out.

Steve-o

Well i must say this thread made my night lmao.....you know they'll make a law now that sugarcane is only legal for food use lol. Someday he'll look back on this and ask why?.....why didn't i use something besides sugarcane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back