• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Connections

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxm

1. You know what I meant -_-
2. Well a lot of people use sarcasm so I don't know why you even mentioned "sarcasm" and called it a bad thing.
3.Cursing out randomly is just stupid and immature so I guess that tells me what "friends" you have.
4. Five friends on this forum is better than zero so yes, I am one to talk. And I bet that "I don't accept friends on my profile" is most likely just an excuse.
5. This discussion is stupid. I am done.

2. A lot of people. Well I am not a lot of people so.... and sacasim is not a bad thing if use appropriatly
3.My friends and I are very outgoing and different. To call someone you don't know and haven't met in the flash immature is in fact very immature of you.
4. NO, I do not need friends on this forum but if it will please you I could start adding some. It might be high time I started to actualy influence some people instead of the silent watching I am here for.
5. this discution is only so because you made it that way.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
I guess I was going more off of KH2 FM instead of the actual game. My mistake...

That was your mistake, though. Even though most of the scene happened canon in BBS, saying that Vanitas appearing out of MX is canon would be like saying so are their capes, and we should make a big deal out of them not being there. Or how the Kingdom Key, Kingdom Key D, and Way to the Dawn suddenly disappeared. I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just saying that we've learned to not take secret endings as pure canon. They're just concept.

KeybladeCounsel

Okay and as many times as I've seen that scene from the actual game, I always figured that that part was the same as from KH2 FM. But I had to pay more attention to see I was wrong. Like I said already, my mistake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back