• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Data-install

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Same here on all accounts. I'll do the Data Install first, take a look at the manual and the Guidebook while I wait (mostly to find the official name of the new Unknown), and then start creating my files. I've got enough room for the 600MB DI, but if there is an 800MB version I've got enough for that too (I've got a little over 3000MB left on it, and i's the only one I have :) 'Course, I don't have that much on it...*sweatdrop*).

@mattdyer0: No D.I. for you, then. The minimum is 200MB. Is there anything you can delete to make room? Or perhaps other Data Installs you can make smaller? I did that with my Dissidia DI just in case.

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Yeah. From what I saw on the video KHInsider has on their youtube page, there's a 200, 400, and 600MB option for Data Install. The person was playing the Japanese version, though, so it might be different for the American/PAL versions. I don't know of an 800MB one, but if there is one I should be able to snag it. The difference between DI options is the more you install, the shorter loading times are. You will need a minimum of 200MB open on your Memory stick if you want to do it. It's completely optional, too, so you can play it without Data Install, but with longer loading times.

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
Okay, that's good. I have about 31OOMB left and plan to waste it, properly. xD
Yeah. From what I saw on the video KHInsider has on their youtube page, there's a 200, 400, and 600MB option for Data Install. The person was playing the Japanese version, though, so it might be different for the American/PAL versions. I don't know of an 800MB one, but if there is one I should be able to snag it. The difference between DI options is the more you install, the shorter loading times are. You will need a minimum of 200MB open on your Memory stick if you want to do it. It's completely optional, too, so you can play it without Data Install, but with longer loading times.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
So I'm not the only person who's going to read the manual :D

I usually only read the manual when i'm in the car ride home after getting the game from gamestop

mattdyer0

Same here on all accounts. I'll do the Data Install first, take a look at the manual and the Guidebook while I wait (mostly to find the official name of the new Unknown), and then start creating my files. I've got enough room for the 600MB DI, but if there is an 800MB version I've got enough for that too (I've got a little over 3000MB left on it, and i's the only one I have :) 'Course, I don't have that much on it...*sweatdrop*).

@mattdyer0: No D.I. for you, then. The minimum is 200MB. Is there anything you can delete to make room? Or perhaps other Data Installs you can make smaller? I did that with my Dissidia DI just in case.

I said 10 GB, not MB. I've got MORE than enough room haha. I was making a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back