• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dead Space themed/actual roleplay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

i could be security guard or scientist
i have watched my brother play the game i know the story

I'll put you for one or the other. If you're P-Sec, you can handle the low tech weaponry and help me out dismembering the Necros or if you're a scientist. You can inform our characters on the Necromorphs and help us or use the Necromorphs against us like a prick.

Any ideas you got for Necros?

Balla

I'll put you for one or the other. If you're P-Sec, you can handle the low tech weaponry and help me out dismembering the Necros or if you're a scientist. You can inform our characters on the Necromorphs and help us or use the Necromorphs against us like a prick.

Any ideas you got for Necros?

i will be the P-Sec i think i could do that

what do you mean have ideas for necros?

A

Azrael

i will be the P-Sec i think i could do that

what do you mean have ideas for necros?

Sure.

For me I want the two new Necromorphs from Extraction and the deleted Graverobber Necromorph from Downfall to supplement the Brutes.

A

Azrael

Not sure how you'd play out Necromorphs. I mean they act on a sort of primitive hive-mind, so would they be NPCs?

And Engineers are good for more than just overrides! We can build stuff too! ...That's useful!

Perhaps we can assume that maybe after Issac kills the Hive Mind, a team of CEC scientists from the Church and reinforced by Marines collect various samples from the Hive Mind. They bring them into the shuttle and go to the prison colony where the samples begin to form into Necro-tissue and grow once more on the prison colony.

Necromorphs are NPCs.

I only mentioned one function of engineers. They can build barriers :D

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Dang. Low-Key wanted to be an Engineer. Hmmm....Ima get back to you on what I wanna be.

I'm liking this prison colony more and more. The story is coming along gradually. Maybe the People from the Church purposely set off the Necros in order to fulfill thier 'destiny'.

In addition to those Necros that we'll add in, I say we have some new ones also. Original ones of course.

A

Azrael

Dang. Low-Key wanted to be an Engineer. Hmmm....Ima get back to you on what I wanna be.

I'm liking this prison colony more and more. The story is coming along gradually. Maybe the People from the Church purposely set off the Necros in order to fulfill thier 'destiny'.

In addition to those Necros that we'll add in, I say we have some new ones also. Original ones of course.

Which is why we need you.

There can be more than one Engineer but if there are more people. That means there's going more than two teams of four or five at most fighting the Necro-morph infection in the prison colony. And I mentioned that the escape pods that Captain Matthius had contained dead Humans, Infectors and Necromorphs which are used by the scientists who are members of the CEC (all Unitologists and are funded by the Government) for research and further experimentation on the prisoners. We also said that we're going to have a Hive Mind that will grow in the colony from the samples collected from the Hive Mind Issac killed.

Where will our prison colony be? The Moon to make it close to Earth? Or just a floating space colony. I prefer the former. All the new Necromorphs in Dead Space II will be in this one as well.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Cool I like those idea, I prefer we have it close to Earth too, or some inhabitable planet, that way if we get tired of being on the prison colony, or something like that, we can switch down to land.

A

Azrael

It doesn't necessarily need to be Earth's moon. Perhaps near Saturn where the first planetcrack was supposed to be or something. Or, it could be some place entirely made up. *shrug*

We don't need it to be anywhere near the Sprawl which is in the area of Saturn. I find the Moon nice since it seems that by the time of the original Dead Space, Human colonization is minimal and far in-between, concentrated around mining operations based on planets. Most of the Human population is still based on Earth and since the Moon is relatively close to Earth where you all know the Black Marker is at. It's perfect for prisoners to be shipped into without traveling too far from Earth. I think it's good.

Dead Space 2: The Evolution Of A Necromorph - Features - GameInformer.com

For ideas for new Necromorphs

EDIT: How about a Terra-formed Moon?

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
Fun fun fun. I suppose the prison colony would have to be very much submerged underneath the surface of the moon, because since it is so close to earth, any threat of an outbreak would be swiftly dealt with unlike what happened with the Ishimura.

But that borderlines the Resident Evil plots, and since its the Moon, the governments would have a team there rapidly, and it would almost certainly be a full military operation...or they'd just hit some sort of auto-destruct protocol...

A

Azrael

Fun fun fun. I suppose the prison colony would have to be very much submerged underneath the surface of the moon, because since it is so close to earth, any threat of an outbreak would be swiftly dealt with unlike what happened with the Ishimura.

But that borderlines the Resident Evil plots, and since its the Moon, the governments would have a team there rapidly, and it would almost certainly be a full military operation...or they'd just hit some sort of auto-destruct protocol...

The Government is involved with the secret prison colony/research center since they are funding the research being partaken by the CEC scientists (who are also members of the Church). Why? Well the Government is secretly influenced by high-ranking lay Unitologists. It's a secret government prison so it would be perfect to have the prison submerged underground below the civilian colony in the Terraformed Moon. But this is the thing. Only the prison warden and his close circle of high ranking scientists now about their intention to unleash the Necromorph infection on the prisoners and use them as test subjects. The average grunt or prisoner isn't going to know shit about the real deal. If the infection spread to above ground, then it'll be the USG Valor all over again :D

File:TerraformedMoonFromEarth.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Moon where our RP is stationed on.

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
Aside from getting an actual sign up thread open, thinking out where we want the plot to ultimately go, setting up a timeline for the outbreak to occur (Like, several posts in the infection happens, or it happens a few hours before the posts begin.)

A

Azrael

Aside from getting an actual sign up thread open, thinking out where we want the plot to ultimately go, setting up a timeline for the outbreak to occur (Like, several posts in the infection happens, or it happens a few hours before the posts begin.)

The RP will begin perhaps a page or so into the roleplay. Maybe it starts with scientists accidentally releasing Necromorphs into the prison hallways and locking the doors causing a quarantine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back