• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Jungle - Storyline wise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
So I know that they haven't used Deep Jungle since the first game because of the Burroughs not wanting to give rights for them to use it, or something along those lines, but is it explained at any point in CoM or KH2 as to whether or not Sora remembers it?

Surely Sora needed all of his memories back, but whether they were just hidden away or something?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Weird, I thought I saw Tarzan in the KH1 flashbacks for KH2, but it might have just been the part where Sora was locking the Deep Jungle Keyhole, and Square could probably get away with showing that because it wouldn't be showing any copyrighted characters.

That aside, I'm sure Sora still remembers it. Namine promised to restore all of Sora's memories, and there was no reason for his memories of Deep Jungle to get left out.

Odysseus

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight.
Weird, I thought I saw Tarzan in the KH1 flashbacks for KH2, but it might have just been the part where Sora was locking the Deep Jungle Keyhole

I was thinking that, too. Doubtfully, but it crossed my mind. Apparently it isn't there, though, it just shows him locking Agrabah, Neverland, and Hollow Bastion's big ol' Keyhole.

[video=youtube;T5g6ObK6wAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5g6ObK6wAM[/video]

Patamon246

Awards
Sora should remember it. Sora should remember everything, unless Namine was holding out on him. However they can't exploit that fact as they can't use the charactors.

Vexdon

i didnt know that this was the reason behind deep jungles failure to return...I am however happy about it as Deep jungle is one of my least favorite worlds next to Atlantica...Hope it never comes back. you have no idea how many controllers i probably destroyed trying to swing from those damn vines

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Namine: "........."
DiZ: "What seems to be the problem?"
Namine: "Well....."
DiZ: "What is it?
Namine: "We don't own the rights to Tarzan anymore..."

If only this was a secret scene in 358/2 Days.

Volktio

maybe they can make something like this:
-Goofy:Hey guys do you remember the gorilla guy?
(Donald,Mickey,sora and nomura kill goofy) :3 there guys is kingdom hearts 3d final scene LOL

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
It doesn't really matter if Sora remembers Deep Jungle or not. There's nothing more that needs to be done in that world (unless they take plot ideas from the animated series).

JustDarkMemories

Well, I never really liked Deep Jungle anyways. So I guess I'll just leave that storyline hole open ^_^

But seriously, it's what odysseus said, he remembers it but doesn't bring it up due to copyright issues. Like I give a f@ck.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
They don't own the rights anymore so they can't really even bring it up in future games. It might as well be excluded from any future topics.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
There are optional worlds/areas in Kingdom Hearts you don't necessarily need to play through in order to beat the game such as 100 Acre Wood, Monstro, Atlantica, and Halloween Town - whether you did or not, Sora remembers them nonetheless. So if we apply the inverse, just because we aren't shown Sora's memories of Tarzan's world, that doesn't mean they aren't there, tucked away. You might even like to view it like this: perhaps Namine never tampered with those memories in the first place. Unlikely, but there's room for speculation.

Also, am I the only one who enjoyed Deep Jungle? Tarzan is one of my favorite Disney films, and I found surfing on trees quite awesome. It's like a KH exclusive world, just one of the reasons I like replaying the original so much.

Roxas: Number 13

Also, am I the only one who enjoyed Deep Jungle? Tarzan is one of my favorite Disney films, and I found surfing on trees quite awesome. It's like a KH exclusive world, just one of the reasons I like replaying the original so much.
I agree, Rydgea. It was well written, the movie is good (especially the songs) and it wasnt ruined by the sequel. (ex. halloween town, atlantica)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back