• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demon's Souls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
So far, I've beaten 1-1, 1-2, all of 2, 3-1, 3-2, 4-1, 5-1.

When I played in the Tower of Latria, 3-2, I accidently threw Yurt down from the tower when I was trying to kill him. I literally spent about half an hour looking around in the ground. Since some of the gargoyles' body were actually down there, I thought it might be the same for poor old dead Yurt.

I didn't find it but when I left and came back to the area where I found him, his armor was there and so yay for me. I thought I had screwed myself and wasn't going to find his body to get his armor.

I also got the Monk's Wrappings. Took me a while to defeat the guy I was playing against, but I managed to do it in the end. I've gotten God's Wrath, I thought it would've been better but it's still cool. Only downside is that it takes a couple of seconds before the blast goes off and well that it uses about 100 MP. I think I'll stick to spells for a while before heading off to miracles. Which really only is God's Wrath.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I made it to Tower Knight today after raping Phalanx. It isn't that he is hard. I just find it hard to attack his ankles when he backs into the wall. Then its hard to roll away when he pounds the ground with his shield. Why does his AI have to be so difficult .-.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
So far, I've beaten 1-1, 1-2, all of 2, 3-1, 3-2, 4-1, 5-1.

Pretty much what I've except I finished 1-3 and 4-2 instead of 3-2.

I made it to Tower Knight today after raping Phalanx. It isn't that he is hard. I just find it hard to attack his ankles when he backs into the wall. Then its hard to roll away when he pounds the ground with his shield. Why does his AI have to be so difficult .-.

...because the this game is great.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
The game is fickle. It lets me do good damage then bitch slaps me. It isn't healthy to curse this much.

Also, I'm a bit mad at the targeting system right now. I was in battle with this axe wielder on one of the towers on the bridge. The dragon that roasts you flies up and suddenly I am targeting him. Meaning I couldn't see the axe wielder slash me and kill me. I feel bad about my playing sometimes.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
The only time I ever use the targeting is when I use magic. Other than that, I don't use it.

I keep battling the Penetrator, him and his giant sword. ;-;

As if getting there wasn't tough enough.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
The only time I ever use the targeting is when I use magic. Other than that, I don't use it.

I keep battling the Penetrator, him and his giant sword. ;-;

As if getting there wasn't tough enough.

PROTIP: you can roll under most of his swipes to get up to him

if you want the easy way out you can always rescue biorr of the twin fangs

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yup, Yurt ends up killing some of the NPCs in the Nexus. He lied ;-;

I just beat the Old Monk. Took me a while to defeat the black phantom tentacle face guys. And so now I have beaten all of 3.

I've decided to wait before I fight the Penetrator again and right now I am going to try and defeat the Old Hero. I've fought him as a summon, shit is hard.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
so it turns out i only have two stages to go and that monk was really easy

how do i know this? the music in the nexus is now foreboding

just have to take down 1-4 and then the last boss...i think

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Same here, but I thought it was because my CT was Pure White. Friend ring, oh yeah!

I've beaten basically everything but 1-4, 5-2 and 5-3. I wonder though, are we really going to fight the Old One after defeating every boss from all 5 worlds? -.-

Although after fighting the Storm King, I feel it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to actually fight the Old One.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
so it turns out i only have two stages to go and that monk was really easy

how do i know this? the music in the nexus is now foreboding

just have to take down 1-4 and then the last boss...i think

Good luck on 1-4 cause you're gonna need it, the only boss in the game who can take soul levels away from you and I'll tell you in advance so you don't end up screwing up when you get there. Make sure you have 300+ arrows before you try and do 1-4

By any chance did any of you manage to kill Old King Doran?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I just beat the False King =D

Although I think I screwed my chance in getting the keys to open the door where King Doran is at. I killed Black Phantom Ostrava but I never talked to him in 1-4 before that, he's supposed to be at the bottom of the stairs that are inside the building where False King is at.

I didn't talk to him and didn't see him kill himself but I did fight his BP, soooo I think I'm screwed for Demonbrandt. ;-;

Yes, I did save him in 1-1, 1-2 and 1-3.

EDIT: Well it's too late now to continue searching, but I looked everywhere so I was screwed either way.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnddd

I just beat the game

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
ahahahaha oh wow i can't believe i went through nearly the entire game without finding the second blacksmith

so now i have a beastly dragon bastard sword +3 and a crushing great sword +2

the great sword is fucking dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back