• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny (Expansion I: The Dark Below out 12/9/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nov

Awards
Re: Destiny - "The wizard is from the moon."

If you're having a hard time with pvp, try memorizing where the heavy ammo drop are. As soon as the guy says 'heavy ammo inbound' haul your ass over to location closest to you.
That's exactly what I do, lol. I feel like a noob but at least I get kills. Too bad there's sometimes a guy from the enemy team with the same thought.

I just don't trust my skills in PvP. In games like Battlefield I know I can bounce back if I have a bad game but in Destiny, every time I go positive I think it's just pure luck, lol. I suck at aiming.

I've got around 48h played now. I should probably try the weekly strike as the strike playlist isn't challenging for me anymore but I would need a fireteam. I also really want to try Raids but it's really difficult to find 5 other persons to play with.

Red Sage

Re: Destiny - Join the Beta!

Anyone here got far as a Titan? How much are you able to play as a unstoppable juggernaut, shrugging off incoming fire like bugbites? Also, how varied ARE the classes in terms of abilities and stats?

Awards

I'm a level 24 Titan at the moment and honestly I don't feel like an unstoppable juggernaut at all. lol. Anyone have the game for ps4? I'd love to join a KHI clan if we can be active about it.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

I'm level 24, on the edge of 25. Though when I reach vangaurd rank 2 (which is only 200 points away, so I'll get it next time I'm on), I'll be able to buy a full purple gear set, so who knows where that'll take me. I also have a friend who's 27, and he's been doing the raid since it came out, still hasn't beaten it. It's really hard, even if you're over leveled.

Anyone here got far as a Titan? How much are you able to play as a unstoppable juggernaut, shrugging off incoming fire like bugbites? Also, how varied ARE the classes in terms of abilities and stats?

They're really not THAT varied. At base, the Hunter is the speed/accuracy class, the warlocks do the most damage, and the titans are the best tank. But you can build your character to be anything. I have two builds for my Hunter, one focused on tanking and another focused on speed/dps.

I want in that clan right fucking now.

Awards

I NEED TO BE IN THAT CLAN. Speaking of which, how the poop do you even make/join a clan?!

Death

Your #1 Bruh

Just got my copy for the PS3. So happy playing it. I caught up to where I was in the beta and will probably continue it tomorrow in the moon. Hoping to catch up quick and join any fireteams.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Just got my copy for the PS3. So happy playing it. I caught up to where I was in the beta and will probably continue it tomorrow in the moon. Hoping to catch up quick and join any fireteams.

Hey, if you're interested, I have a PS3 clan up and running if you wanna join. It has a couple KHI people, randoms, and a couple IRL friends of mine.

Bungie : Clans : Novus Ordo : Forum | Bungie.net

Anyways, I'm level 24, almost level 25 and the grind is so real. The game feels totally different now.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

I'm level 24, on the edge of 25. Though when I reach vangaurd rank 2 (which is only 200 points away, so I'll get it next time I'm on), I'll be able to buy a full purple gear set, so who knows where that'll take me. I also have a friend who's 27, and he's been doing the raid since it came out, still hasn't beaten it. It's really hard, even if you're over leveled.

They're really not THAT varied. At base, the Hunter is the speed/accuracy class, the warlocks do the most damage, and the titans are the best tank. But you can build your character to be anything. I have two builds for my Hunter, one focused on tanking and another focused on speed/dps.

I want in that clan right diddlying now.

Yeah I do that too, have a build for pvp and another one for pve.

Death

Your #1 Bruh

Hey, if you're interested, I have a PS3 clan up and running if you wanna join. It has a couple KHI people, randoms, and a couple IRL friends of mine.

Bungie : Clans : Novus Ordo : Forum | Bungie.net

Anyways, I'm level 24, almost level 25 and the grind is so real. The game feels totally different now.

Sure I'd love to join. I'll send a request.

I played my first Control game. Quit rageful seeing as my team lacked teamwork but im getting used to it now.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website

I don't really care for control, TF2 is the only game I've played that does control points/king of the hill right since it's the only one with a means of defending said point. 3v3 Team Deathmatch is the only one I seem to have fun in. Free for all's fun too, but I always come in either 2nd or 3rd.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

So, Master Spockanort and I farmed engrams at the 'loot cave' of the Cosmodrome for about 45 minutes. Came out with about 8 rare engrams, dozens of green weapons and armor that we dismantled as we went, and we completed 2 public events... Sadly nothing useful came out of my haul. :(

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

So, Master Spockanort and I farmed engrams at the 'loot cave' of the Cosmodrome for about 45 minutes. Came out with about 8 rare engrams, dozens of green weapons and armor that we dismantled as we went, and we completed 2 public events... Sadly nothing useful came out of my haul. :(

thats why i dont do that lol. id rather work to guarantee my gear

Sdog

Awards

thats why i dont do that lol. id rather work to guarantee my gear

They can be very spiteful these engram farms. After an hour of it I can walk away with maybe a legendary engram that maybe just turns into a rare duplicate of something I already have, while my friend will get three legendary engrams all of which turning into an exotic... I have never disliked him so much in all of our friendship...

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website

^ That's why I can't stand RNG loot systems. Hard work isn't rewarded, and your ability to level up after reaching 20 is based purely on luck.

When I got my vangaurd rank 2, I was given an exotic bounty to complete. After I kill 200 people with my void shotgun in pvp, I'm going to be the extremely proud owner of the Thorn , which is awesome because the hand canon is my weapon of choice. It's not gonna be easy, but it'll definitely be worth it.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

They can be very spiteful these engram farms. After an hour of it I can walk away with maybe a legendary engram that maybe just turns into a rare duplicate of something I already have, while my friend will get three legendary engrams all of which turning into an exotic... I have never disliked him so much in all of our friendship...

^ That's why I can't stand RNG loot systems. Hard work isn't rewarded, and your ability to level up after reaching 20 is based purely on luck.

When I got my vangaurd rank 2, I was given an exotic bounty to complete. After I kill 200 people with my void shotgun in pvp, I'm going to be the extremely proud owner of the Thorn , which is awesome because the hand canon is my weapon of choice. It's not gonna be easy, but it'll definitely be worth it.

I exclusively do Crucible now because the gear I want is from the New Monarchy vendor (intellect & strength). At some point however i will farm strange coins because I too main weapon Hand Cannons on my hunter

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website

So there's like...bounties available for the Awoken queen. Doing them gives you missions from the queen which give you guaranteed legendary items. I did a few, and got a new Awoken helmet/chest/ship, which I'll wear happily since my hunter is an Awoken.

Also I felt like uploading a video of my doing a lvl 24 strike flawlessly. It's a shame the ps4 only lets you upload to facebook right now, though. [video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204090078667467&l=1152516498233027792[/video] (hit that HD button)

Nov

Awards

RIP The Cave. Though I didn't do it even once.

Destiny: The Cave
The social experience of a cave farming run is amazing: the herding to get a team of Guardians all behind the line and firing in the right direction, the rush to grab the loot, the scramble when the panic wave starts, the beckoning glow from inside the cave. The speed at which the community organized around this activity was inspiring and humbling to us.

But shooting at a black hole for hours on end isn't our dream for how Destiny is played. Our hope is that social engagement in public spaces is only one part of the Destiny experience. Expect changes soon which decrease the efficiency of cave farming and correspondingly increase engram drops from completing activities.
And some other patch notes:
Bungie : News

On another note, I did a weekly strike with two of my clan mates yesterday and we didn't get the Strength of the Pack trophy. Is it really that only the Strike playlist counts because if so, that's stupid. D: At least I got my exotic shotgun out of it but it was pretty disappointing and frustrating to find out that we didn't get the trophy.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

RIP The Cave. Though I didn't do it even once.

And some other patch notes:
Bungie : News

On another note, I did a weekly strike with two of my clan mates yesterday and we didn't get the Strength of the Pack trophy. Is it really that only the Strike playlist counts because if so, that's stupid. D: At least I got my exotic shotgun out of it but it was pretty disappointing and frustrating to find out that we didn't get the trophy.

On the subject of the Strike, it should work. Was everybody with you for the entirety of the Strike? I ran it with two clanmates on Sepiks Prime and that's how I got the trophy.

Also YAY voice chat coming soon! (Although it should've been there to begin with.)

Nov

Awards

On the subject of the Strike, it should work. Was everybody with you for the entirety of the Strike? I ran it with two clanmates on Sepiks Prime and that's how I got the trophy.
Yeah, we completed the Strike from start to finish together. We were all pretty confused afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back