• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone Import Re:Coded??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeib963

I have it! Stuck at Agrabah towards the end. Makes me wish they kept debug mode. Its so confusing this new system they have. But i love the status matrix. This game handles really well.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I have it! Stuck at Agrabah towards the end. Makes me wish they kept debug mode. Its so confusing this new system they have. But i love the status matrix. This game handles really well.

Indeed, so far Wonderland was annoying as hell tho
But I love it, like im addicted to hitting heartless's and stuff :3. it's not like days where it takes like 3894573457834950 hits to kill a freaking heartless. D:<

~JD~

Why am i trying to play this if i dont even understand japanese? I have no idea whats going on and i dont know if im even saving right lol.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
nothing happens there D:<
been going in and out and nothing. I already talk to the rabbit.
just nothing happens there, and it been starting to piss me off D:< can you just tell me the locations to all of them so i can KNOW what im missing?
I don't remember all the locations. In the tea party room there's a house to the left of the rectangular table, inspecting it is how I found the last word. Past that, The best I can say is search the world as thoroughly as possible.

Through trial & error I figured out the trick to Alice. Pick the 2nd word, then 6th, then 8th & then 7th. If you already have those words then you probably don't need the rest.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So um, am I suppose to fight Hades without Cloud in the party because I am & it's pretty much impossible even on beginner.

& the world doesn't seem to allow much back tracking.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I beat Cloud but somehow missed the recruiting part.

I do not like the prospect of starting the whole game over.

washi95

Olympus Colosseum was extremely hard, I struggled to beat the bosses even on Beginner there. They really need to tweak the difficulty and tone it down a notch for that world in the English release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back