• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you like this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you like Kingdom Hearts 2?

• I loved it.

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • I thought it was good.

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • It was okay.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I found it mediocre.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I found it really bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
My relationship with this game is complicated. I was excited when I got it, but was dissapointed during my first playthrough. I didn't like the new gameplay mechanics at all, it was too simple and faced-paced for me. The platforming was practically gone, the side-quests seemed kind of boring and unnecassary, and the story seemed too linear. It was really like, you complete a certain amount of worlds, and then *insert cutscene pertaining to actual plot here*, and then continue. I found the characters and dialogue weaker than in the first one, and what really perturbed me was the completely ridiculous stunts that the characters pulled off at the end of the game. I'm sorry, but I find that a line has to be drawn somewhere and seeing Sora leap hundreds of miles into the air took me out of the game quite a bit.

The thing is, I wanted to like it, and I still enjoy playing it now, when I stop comparing it to the first one, its quite a good stand alone game. The quality of the music is just as good as the first one (though most of my favourites are in the first one), but like everyone else has said, it's too short and easy.

Bloodgift

How about it?
for me the game was about 50/50 as some parts were good and some parts were bad

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
kingdom hearts ii felt disappointing to me in some kind of way. it was okay... but not as great as kingdom hearts one and chain of memories.

Rix

:)
Awards
My relationship with this game is complicated. I was excited when I got it, but was dissapointed during my first playthrough. I didn't like the new gameplay mechanics at all, it was too simple and faced-paced for me. The platforming was practically gone, the side-quests seemed kind of boring and unnecassary, and the story seemed too linear. It was really like, you complete a certain amount of worlds, and then *insert cutscene pertaining to actual plot here*, and then continue. I found the characters and dialogue weaker than in the first one, and what really perturbed me was the completely ridiculous stunts that the characters pulled off at the end of the game. I'm sorry, but I find that a line has to be drawn somewhere and seeing Sora leap hundreds of miles into the air took me out of the game quite a bit.

The thing is, I wanted to like it, and I still enjoy playing it now, when I stop comparing it to the first one, its quite a good stand alone game. The quality of the music is just as good as the first one (though most of my favourites are in the first one), but like everyone else has said, it's too short and easy.

Really well said. Couldn't said it better myself.

Frozen_Melody

I actually liked it better then the first =/

I don't know why =(

Organization XIII are teh awesome :) But there in COM too..so hmm..

Rix

Awards
It seems like there are many that likes KH2 better just because of the organization..

Frozen_Melody

Yeah, but not just because of that, I actually preferred the storyline, and the graphics are better..

/Shrugs/ I don't know, but KH1 for me was like 'ehhh..' and KH2 was more like 'OMG11 I FEEL SO NOOBEH AND *stares at screen* MUST FINISH1' ...so yeah...

LiD

The music is better, reaction commands are better, battles are better, story better.

how can you say this when, you said you've only played kh2?....
><

Anyway,
I don't know which is better...Im going with the First game..i think i liked it a whole lot better than kh2,
In kh2 i didn 't like how easy it was..(stated earlier lol) it was way to easy even on the super hard proud mode..><
I didn't like how when you ran in to heartless, a stupid litte cut scene thing would come on and tell you instructions on what to do
example: Defeat all the heartless
>< that kind of got on my nerves
I liked the story better in kh2..though, it was more dark,
I like the Gummie ship battles better as well lol, ^.^ i even made a Dragon gummie ship lol
But in the first game, The Coliseum, Atlantic as an ACTUAL world, not just a sing along place, peter pan, i just liked it better >< i hope kh3, BBS,Days, and Coded won't let us down as much as this game did

Rix

Awards
^So you do agree with me on all the small unnecessary cutscenes that told you what to do when it was obvious anyways? Great!

LiD

^So you do agree with me on all the small unnecessary cutscenes that told you what to do when it was obvious anyways? Great!

omg yes lol..i was so freakin annoyed lol
and i didn't know you posted that >< must have missed it

Rix

Awards
well, and let's not forget all the scenes that was like this: You walk into a room and there is only ONE path you can take to go further, but of course a cutscene has to appear to tell you where to go... Whats the point?

Ren

adios motherfucker
Rawr. I'm too blindly in love with KH to remember anything I didn't like.
I remember being too scared to go to the PoC place the second keyhole through, though.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Get your mind out of the gutter. It was the undead pirates popping out of every hole and crevice of the bloody world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back