• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you notice something about Axel's eye color?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluesStar21

Really? Okay. I though it actually meant something:23:.

or maybe Axel just hit puberty or somethign XD, or maybe his eyes can change color, who knows, maybe when they finish making KH games and Nomura allows us to ask questions, that could be one of the questiosn.

State

Awards
or maybe Axel just hit puberty or somethign XD

he just hit puberty? axel seems to have like 18 - 20 years of age, surely, puberty begins in early teenage, i've heard of early and late puberty but, not that late... unless you're going to suggest something like "nobody puberty" or "nopuberty".

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Maybe it was just like the lighting.
Who knows.
They were probably being lazy and didn't want to fix his eye color.
I really don't see how that is really important to anything though.

fantasy08

Maybe it's because I only played re:com once and that was several months ago and thus I can barely recall the cut-scenes,but regardless of that you'll think I would have remembered the most fan-whored character in the series eyes changing colors and yet I don't. I remember them being green like they've always been,but since you insist they did indeed change can you link the scene or scenes in question. If they were another color, and I just went blind for a minute and didn't see it then I hope they weren't blue or I will be forced to bring out my Axel is Terra theory.:lol:

Diastyl

There really is no significance to the eye colour, but they say that characters who have a lot on their minds have a lighter shade of eye color. But then again, they just decided to make it that way...

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
This thread has gone on for long enough. There is absolutely no significance whatsoever about the difference in the shading of Axel's eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back