• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

????? dies in the half-blood prince! *major spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Aeon

[HIGHLIGHT TO VIEW]Dead:eek: :( I just finished reading half-blood prince, snape kills him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: .*spoiler*

What, This is outragous. I really wasnt gonna plan on reading the book for a while so im glad i heard it right away. Damn you finished the book already, Man that was fast

Dark_Aeon

Re: .*spoiler*

[HIGHLIGHT TO VIEW] its a really great one its just sad turns out snape was a double agent for voldemort not dumbledore.

the true one

Re: *spoiler*

Then I think I know what the 7th is about. Harry Potter gets to be the next headmaster. What happens to Sirius though????????????? I did'tn finish the 5th book yet.

B

Blade of Justice

Re:*spoiler*

[Highlight to View]MAN!!! Talk about a real story killer. I wanted Dumbledore and Voldemort to fight again, but I guess that won't happen. I need to get that book!!

UnknownEnigma

Re: *spoiler*

why......why would you give something that good away so quick....i mean thanks for telling yay i know something for sure and congrats you read quick. but come on you shouldnt have told us already man now i need to get the book.....why why would he dieee

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Re:.*spoiler*

I'm changing the name of this thread. You could have named it better. I knew straight away it meant he was dead by just reading the name, very considerate.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
[Hilight to View]Hold on, what? Snape kills who? Hmm...whatever snape does, he'll still always be my faverite character. HBP seems so surreal, im reading it and sometimes i swear its by a different author, but its still good. I should really stay away from the spoilers for now....

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
[Hilight to view]
Son of Sam said:
Definatly didn't see that one coming..

So tell us, who -is- the half blood prince?

Snape is the HBP

Akemi

A little offtopic: Gawd that book like made no sense and sucked compared to the other books.
Back to topic: Yeah I thought it was gonna be him that would die and then Harry would be like "omfg im screwed im gonna die holy crap!".
Yeah, Snape was the Half-Blood Prince because of his dad was a muggle (or was it the other way around?) and since he and LORD Voldemort were both half-blooded, he was the PRINCE (which made no sence in the book).

Awards
[Hilight to View]I just read the last few chapters of The Half-Blood Prince since my friend brought it over to my house, and, damn. Could they possibly have given Dumbledore a more undignified way to die?[Hilight to View]

Gah, I hate it, but I love it, and I'm buying the book later today. :/

I also read the part where it was officially announced that Ginny and Harry were together. >.>

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Arg, I read it. Snivellus, greasy haired git, I never trusted him. And now, Harry ain't coming back to school, he has more important things to do.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
It is really sad that he has to die but i'm just so happy still by Jenny and Harry getting together. When I heard I screamed really really loud and it was like a told you so to alot of my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back