• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Difference Worlds KH1/KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I dont think many people thought about this. In KH1 everything was very basic. The places in the worlds all looked the same and there was not much storyline in the worlds at all...

Now in KH2, we actually get to see all these different places in the worlds, and it means so much more exploring. Even more fun is that the worlds mostly follow the movie's storyline this time...

So, the sense of this thread is, have you ever thought about how wicked it actually is? Have you ever looked back on KH1 and saw how "basic" the levels were? Doesn't this make you more wanting KH2?

It makes me even more wanting the game, because I now see the big difference between the worlds from the games...:D

DatDot

yeah i noticed that !
new characters from the origional disney stories will be in kh2. for example; the prince in 'the litle mermaid world'. the stories of the world's will be more true to the origional films.

T

The_Superior2345

the levels in KH1 were still cool though, the entire game was cool, but i see wat you mean.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
i do relize what your getting at, kh1 doesn't really compare to kh2 even though kh1 is stil la great game!!! but anyway kh1 will be my fav until kh2 comes out, this game is gonna kick some major a$$!!!

DatDot

yeah, but it would be better, if such characters as iago or even the sultun would have bigger roles in the aladin world.
i have seen a screenshot of the guy who was at the beggining of the aladin film, the one who introduces the story singing 'arabian nights'. This character is in kh2 and have heard that he is acting as a sort of narator.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
#JapanesePanda
^True dat, but in KH2 the world will follow more the Arabian city and what happens in the sequel. For example, the pictures we saw with Genie? They resemble the movies world so much more!

KH2 really got better in graphics, detail and storyline.;)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
can you show the screensho?? Cause I have no idea what your talkin about and I think I've seen almost all the screens

New2Ya

I'm lost...
BHKiller said:
can you show the screensho?? Cause I have no idea what your talkin about and I think I've seen almost all the screens
I need to capture it, but it will take so much time, and dont wanna waste it.

So Ill explain you which one it is. Its the one in the demo movie, where you see Genie's eyes get's 20 times as big and shoot out his head... Like "OMG!!!!!"
If you look at the setting of that screen, you see how much more it resembles the colors and the building from Agrabah.

DatDot

What would be good, if there could be people walking around agrabah. The environment will look fab.. yet again, i don't know if it would work if the heatless appeared.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
ok I'm pretty sure I saw it... but I dont remeber the last time I saw Alladin so I have no idea what guy you're talking about :/

or maybe I didnt??? well my computers freakin out so I cant watch any videos

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
yep, the worlds are much more expansive and that means more exploring, and thats always good, i like interactive games where you can interact with your enviornment and find new and interesting things in wide areas, it lets you see the game on a different level, and kingdom hearts already has so many, the battle aspect the story line, the message within the story line , the characters personalities, god i could go on forever, KH1 rocked for serious, and KH2 is gonna blow us away:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back