• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon: The Missing Chosen (Sara-Sama and Kaiyuku Production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara-Sama

“He just said he would help us out.” Sara’s mother said.
“Awesome!” Sara said. “I can tell we’re going to be friends. Not to many people want to help other people out, so you helping my mom makes you friends in my book.” the teen said with a smile. “Come on.” he said as he let go of Jake’s hand and picked up a box.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake walked over and picked up a box. "Good it'd be nice to have some friends. I've been alone for has long as i can remember." Jake looked up at the big apartment and remembered about his aparment building. "My apartment is around here.....I think."
ooc: sure ya can i think Roxas

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Yah go ahead and post <roxas>))

Kaiku continued her walk down the street until she saw her mothers car coming up the road. The best she could do was dive to the side where it was a steep drop that went right into the river. A splash threw water into the air as she landed in it and broke the surface taking in air as she did so. “Hey are you okay down there!?” someone called from where she had jumped from as the car drove by.
Kaiku looked up at a boy with midnight blue hair that dropped to his shoulder. He was wearing a gray school uniform and had blue eyes fill with concern.
“I’m fine!” Kaiku shouted back to him as she swam to the edge and climbed up with some difficulty. “I jumped in on propose.”
“I’m not going to pry then.” the boy said. “Are you sure your okay though?” he asked.
“Positive.” she looked at the boy and snapped her figures. “You’re Ken Ichijouji aren’t you?” she asked.
“Yah.” he said nodded.
“I thought you lived in Tamachi.” she said scratching her head. “I’ve seen you on TV enough.”
“I’m here because a few of my friends are getting together to welcome back a friend of our that just got back from camp.” he said.
“Ah.” she said in understanding. “Well have fun.” she said waving her hand and leaving.
“Why don’t you come with me?” Ken asked.
“You’re a little weird.” Kaiku said turning to look at the boy. “You don’t even know my name.”
“You seem like a good person.” Ken said. “And I know one of my friends will have some dry clothes you can borrow.”
“Fine.” Kaiku said putting her hands in her pockets.

Sara-Sama

“You think?” Sara said as his father picked up a box and began to lead the way up the apartment complex. “Shouldn’t you know where you live?” he asked. He stopped though when he bumped into his father who had stopped and looked at a woman cry in her husbands arms. Sara looked at the woman and could hear random words a few of them sounding like. “All I did was tell her why.” and others like. “Why did she run away?” Sara looked up at his father who had turned and stacked the box he had picked up and walked over to the black haired woman.
“Excuse me my name is Detective Maziki Ryuuki, can I help you?” Maziki said he showed off his detective badge.
“Our daughter ran away because we moved!” the woman said hysterically. “Please find her!” she shoved a picture in Maziki’s hands.
“I’ll do my best.” Maziki said turning to the line of people behind him. “Well son would you like to help?” he asked showing Sara a picture of a girl with boyishly cut red hair and bright green eyes.
“Yah!” Sara said. “What about you Jake?” he asked as he turned to the blonde.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
After a while of pondering, hiro got up and walked out of the park. What he was thinking, isn't known, but there is so much he could still learn. He walks out of the park puting his peices of the past in his pockets, as if nothing at all had happened.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake looked up at the picture. "Sure I'll come." He ignored Sara's first question cause it seemed Sara forgot about it to. Everyone should know where they live. Has far as i know I live 2 apartments up if my parents havent killed each other or moved.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Kaiku was following Ken to the park she ahs just left not even an hour ago. She did not pay much attention to where she was going until Ken called to someone. “Daisuke!!” he shouted waving his hand around in the air toward a boy with spiky hair and goggles on his head.
‘Reminds me of Yagami.’ she thought as she followed Ken slowly dragging her feet.

Sara-Sama

“Ken!!” Daisuke called waving back with a smile. “Hey about time you got here!” he ran over to meet up with him and looked at the soaking girl walking behind him. He did not bother asking about her but turned to Ken with a grave face. “It looks like Taichi disappeared.” he said. “Hikari said so over the phone. Miyaki went over to her place to see if she needed anything, also Yamato is missing.”

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“What!?” Ken said his mouth dropping. “When did it happen?” he asked.
Kaiku thought the names where familiar but she could not put her finger on it.
“So Yagami-sempai and Ishida-sempai are missing?” Ken asked trying to confirm what he had just been told by his best friend.

Sara-Sama

“Yah.” Daisuke said. “We have no idea about Yamato but Hikari thinks that Taichi missed the bus home. It’s most likely that’s why he’s not around. I think that he did miss it and Yamato went to go and get him without telling anyone.”

~*

“Where to start?” Sara asked as he looked around at the people in the street after they had got back to the ground floor. “What do you think Jake?”

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake looked up at the sky thinking about where to start. "Well when I ran......wait nevermind. I say the park that's where I would go if i ran away." Jake remembered back to the day when he ran away he ran straight to the park.

~*
Iori was walking around the party. He looked up and saw Ken and Daisuke talking. He walked over to say hello. "Hi guys." He looked at the girl behind Ken. "Who's she?"

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“Hmm?” Ken said then remembered Kaiku. “Oh…” he looked at the girl. “I…don’t know.” he said.
“My name is Kaiku Akari…you said Taichi Yagami right?” she asked to confirm.
“Yah.” Ken said.
“He got on the bus. We were at the same camp.” Kaiku said annoyed.
“So…” Ken said looking around. “Where did he go?”

Sara-Sama

“I think this is nuts…” Daisuke said as he scratched his head and sighed. “What are you doing here anyway Iori?” Daisuke asked the short brunette.

~*

“To the park we go then.” Sara said.
“I’ll head to the mall and see if she went there.” Maziki said. “Here take your phone with you call me if you find her.” he said handing the teen a black flip phone with a little green monster cell phone key chain attached to it.
“Sure thing.” Sara said pocketing the phone. Sara walked over to the moving truck and took out a blue wheeled and dark green boarded skate board. “Shall we get going?” he asked letting it drop to the ground and putting his foot on it.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake laid down his board which had a phoenix with its wingspreadon the bottom with green wheels. "I'm ready if you are." He put on his foot on his board ready to go.
~*
Iori looked up at Daisuke. "I'm here to see Koushiro." He looked over at Daisuke. "How is DemiVeemon holding up being stuck in the house all the time?"

Last edited:

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex sat down under a tree looking at the stars "I wish I had somthing to do" he said.Zex stoped staring at the stars and started to walk home.Zex never had a real family all he had was foster homes."Mike,Heather Im home" he said as he walked in the house. His parents weren't home they never were that much.Zex felt alone he never had any friends nor aynone to talk to.

Last edited:

TrancedRiku

((sorry for the long wait. I've got another original for yous guys, with a crest and character made by Kaiyuku. once again, thank you.

Name: Tsuya Akimau
DOB: 07-07
Digi-vice Color: Black w/ Yellow grips and buttons.
Digimon: Rookie: BlackAgumon
*Digimon Appearance:
http://thedigiport.com/new_dex_pics/recolors/agumon_black.gif
Crest Element: Independance
TRcrest.jpg

Personality: Independant, loner, caring.
Bio: Tsuya was one of Yamato's band-members. He played bass for him, and after his last concert, Yamato disappeared without a trace. As one of his friends, Tsuya sets out in search for him, finding out he is destined for a Digimon Partner along the way. He and his partner, BlackAgumon, are very much alike when it comes to personality: they would much rather work alone, rather than with the others...
Appearance:
TR.jpg

once again, thanks. I'll start rping now, with no further delay. oh, and BHK, I'm starting the Frontier RP after this post.))

Tsuya looked out to the waters before him. His thoughts still rested on their last performance.

---<<Flashback>---

Yamato had the croud screaming for more, after their last song during this concert. He put the mic away, as he walked off stage, tired from today's preperations, and concert.

"Great show, guys, great show!" Yamato smiled, as he sat down, and cracked open a can of soda, eagerly gulping it down.

Tsuya walked back stage, his fingers still numb from playing his guitar. The pain was far less than the first time he had tried it, however. "I'll say. Been a while since I've heard the audience cheer like that..." Tsuya smirked. He sat next to Yamato, and popped open his own can. "Whadda ya say later me and you go have some fun out on the town? Maybe go to the mall and pick up some girls or something?" Tsuya smiled, as the two tapped their cans together.

"Nah. I've got a prior engagement. Supposed to have dinner with my mom and lil' bro after tonight's gig." Yamato said, as he took another gulp.

"Cool. Some other time then." Tsuya smiled, as Yamato stood up. "Best not keep 'em waiting." he said, as the two ran out, fighting their way past the hourde of fans awaiting Yamato outside.

---<Flashback>---

"Where did you go?" Tsuya sighed. It had been only a few hours since he had gotten the phone call from Takeru, Yamato's little brother. Ishida, as some of Yamato's band mates called him, never made it to his destination, according to Takeru. He and his mom ate alone that night, and was wondering if Yamato and Tsuya had gone out and done something.

Tsuya stood, and walked towards his moped. He wasn't about to sit around,m when his friend could be in trouble somewhere. He climbed atop it, and stuck the key into the ignition, riding off, looking for Ishida, not sure where to begin looking...

--~~~---

"Still nothing?" Takeru asked.

"No." his mom answered. "Your father has no idea where he is. He never turned up there, either."

Takeru sighed. Where was his brother? Tsuya had told him that he had offered Yamato a "night on the town," but Ishida had refused.

Suddenly, Takeru's thoughts were broken by a ringing. A phone. He looked over at his mohter, who grabbed the phone.

"Hello?" she said into the receiver. She looked over to Takeru. "It's for you."

"...?" he grabbed the phone from his mother. "Hello?"

"Hey. It's me. I'm headed to you house now. Some of your bro's fan girls pointed me towards a park not far from there. I'll be outside your house in a few minutes. Be ready." a familliar voice said.

"Alright. This is Tsuya-san, correct?"

"Yeah." Tsuya answered. "I'll be there in a few minutes. Be ready." he repeated, before hanging up.

"Mom, I'm going out with Tsuya. He thinks he may have found Yamato!" Takeru exclaimed excitedly. He ran to his room, and instinctively grabbed his D-3 and D-Terminal.

He ran to the doorway, after saying "Goodbye" to his mom, and slipped on his shoes. He hurried out the door, just as Tsuya pulled up on his Moped.

"Let's go." Tsuya said, as Takeru climbed aboard. Tsuya handed him his helmet.

"Don't you need it?"

"Nah. I'm fine. But we've already lost one of the boys. Don't wanna lose another." Tsuya grumbled, as he started his moped, and sped towards the illuded park.

--<<((Later...))>>--

Tsuya pulled up, and stopped, killing his ignition, as Takeru climbed off of the moped. He spotted a familliar group of kids not too far in the distance, as well as a not-so familliar one. He hurried forward, to the group, followed closely by Tsuya.

"Daisuke! Ken! What are you guys doing here?" he asked, as he entered into their proximity. "Are you guys looking for Yamato, too?"

Sara-Sama

((Edit post))
“Hey…” Daisuke said looking at the blonde. They were not rivals as much as they used to be but pretty close. Daisuke had given up on Hikari a while ago.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((I like how you can keep to the whole thing!! That was great TR!! *claps* Bravo!!))

“It’s Takeru-kun.” Ken said looking over at the blonde that had talked to them. “Actually Ishida-sempai is not the only one missing.” he said looking around at the others. “Yagami-sempai is as well.”
‘So Ishida too?’ Kaiku thought. ‘I haven’t seen him since last band battle.’ she thought remembering when the two bands went toe-to-toe in a concert.

((Can you work with that TR?))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back