• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon: The Missing Chosen (Sara-Sama and Kaiyuku Production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Hiro looks over at a rather large group outside some building "I wonder what all that is about...." he said to himself before continuing walking home.

TrancedRiku

((let's see... thankyu, btw kaiyuku. I try... :D))

"What the heck's going on... first Yamato-kun, now Yagami-sempai...?" Takeru rubbed his head.

"Ah, the Last Battle of the Bands... remember that well." Tsuya smirked, still remembering how his fingers felt after the whole ordeal had went through for that one guitar solo Yamato wanted him to try out. He shook his head, ceasing the imaginary throbbing in the tips of his fingers.

"Oh, this is Tsuya. He's one of Yamato's band-mates." Takeru introduced Tsuya. "He was my ride over here. Which leads me to this: some of Yamato's fan girls pointed us in this direction. So, there's no evidence that points to him ever being here...?" Takeru asked, a bit of lost hope in his voice.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Takeru would call Yamato Onii-chan.))

“I remember you.” Kaiku said after she remembered the black haired teen before her. “I remembered it looked like you were going to have a heart attack when Ishida had you do that solo.” she said as she crossed her arms. “Then we ended in a dead lock tie my head was pounding after all the screaming.” Kaiku said bringing her right hand up and pinching the bridge of her nose.
“Well as for Yamato-sempai there is no evidence of him being here. If there was there would be a huge group of girls around him.” Ken said as he looked from Kaiku to Takeru. “What should we do?”

Sara-Sama

((Wow…let’s all start using Japanese!! Lol j/k))

“We should check and see if Koushiro-sempai is back.” Daisuke said. “If he’s missing too then I bet Mimi-chan, Sora-chan and Jou-sempai are too.” the goggle headed boy said as he took a step forward. “And if that’s the case then there’s something weird going on.”

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
"hmmm....... lets see..... what's going on with the news and...." hiro said as he surfs the net at his house, "Nothing really is happening outside the trade agreement." kiro said thinking why are there so few people that think of this as a trick rather than an opertunity.... he pondered as he walked out the door of his house to go back to the park where is can think all this over, but this time brings his D- terminal with him, just to keep up with what is going on....

TrancedRiku

((Onii-chan! THat was it! I couldn't remember... :( ))

Takeru nodded. "That's a good idea, Daisuke." he acknowledged. "Tsuya, hank you for the ride up here. You can come with us if you wish, but I don't want you to feel that it was forced." Takeru bowed.

Tsuya pondered on his next action. Yamato was nowhere to be found, and apparently, it wasn't just him, it was laso Yagami-san, whom he'd met after one of Yamato's concerts. He didn't know him that well, but he had met him once. "I'll go. Got nothing better to do without your brother around, anyways." Tsuya said.

"Thank you, Tsuya!" Takeru said in admiration.

"No problem. I'm sure your mother would kick my a--" he began, looking around at the others around him. "...butt if she found out I left you here, with your friends."

"You'd be surprised..." Takeru laughed.

((teh last post 4 tonite. sorry guys and gals... g2g to bed.))

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Iori nodded after what Daisuke said. "We should look for Koushiro-sempai at his house in his computer room." Iori knew Koushiro-sempai well since they were both "computer geeks".
~*
Jake got to the park and looked around and saw the group of people and one of them was the girl in the picture. He looked at Sara. "Is that her?" he asked pointing to the girl.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“Are we going to split up to look?” Ken asked looking around at the people with him.
“I’ll help.” Kaiku said. “So when we find Yagami I can annoy the hell out of him.” she said an evil smirk playing her lips.

Sara-Sama

“If we split up we can cover more ground.” Daisuke said looking at Ken and Kaiku. “So Ken, Akari-san and I will go and see if Jou-sempai is still around. Iori-kun you go with Takeru and check on Koushiro-sempai, I’ll call Hikari-chan and Miyaki-chan and see if they’ll go check up on Sora-chan and Mimi-chan.” Daisuke said taking charge. “So how’s that plan sound?”

~*

“That’s her.” Sara said looking at the second picture his father had given him. He put it back in his pocket and kicked up his board catching it in his hands and walked over to the girl. “Excuse me are you Kaiku Akari-san?” Sara asked.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Hiro watches this with great interest, seeing as he saw these with the other group, but more importantly with ken. I wonder if i could over hear that they are saying....

Sara-Sama

Kaiku looked back at the teenage boy that had addressed her. “Maybe I am…” she said turning to look at him. “I would love to sit and chat as to why you know my name but I’m doing some more important things.” she said turning back the group she had been talking with.

Ken looked back at Daisuke after Kaiku brushed off the black haired teen that had walked over to them. “I think Daisuke has a good idea.” Ken said stepping up.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake watched Sara walk away "Hey! Wait for me!" He kicked up his board and ran after Sara.
Iori agreed with Daisuke's plan knowing if he said anything to disagree with it Daisuke would probably attack him. "Ok Takeru shall we go?" He asked looking over at Takeru.

Sara-Sama

“Don’t ignore me.” Sara said grabbing her shoulder. “Your parents are worried about you because you ran away.”

The conversation that was taking his spotlight was annoying him and he looked back at Sara and Kaiku. “What’s going on?” he asked Ken.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Kaiku grabbed the hand put on her shoulder and twisted it. “I don’t care if they’re worried about me, they moved while I was at summer camp and they never told me or my friends, so I’m not n good terms with my family right now.” she said.

“I guess a family squabble.” Ken said to Daisuke as he shrugged unsure.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
"hmm.... very interesting..." hiro said to himself quitely not to give himself away why don't they just say what they wanted to say.....

EDIT: grammtical error

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake walked over and looked at Kaiku. "Look i know how it feels to be mad at your parents btu you should forgive them. A little thing like moving isnt somethign to get this mad about." He even sounded worried with his words he didnt want another family to get broken up like his was.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“That’s not the point.” Kaiku said letting go of the black haired teen and pushing him away. “They said they moved because of my friends. How would you feel if your parents said that to you?” she asked glaring at the blonde.

“Maybe we should go.” Ken said. “We don’t really know her anyway.”

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake looked down at Kaiku's words. "Friends........" Jake was gathering anger because he knew this girl didnt know what it was like to have a good reason to run away. He looked back up. "Look you dont run away cause your parents moved cause of your friends ! You run away cause your parents are dragging you into their arguments and threatening to kill everyone in the house and stuff like that!" That was the first time he yelled since he ran away. After relizing what he said Jake returned to his normal carefree look. "Forget I said that." He turned around and ran away.

Sara-Sama

“No..” Daisuke said as he walked over to the people arguing. “Hey I don’t know what is going on but maybe she’s just trying to blow off some steam or not, I don’t know but right now we’re having bigger problems and we’re going to need all the help we can get.” the goggle headed teen said.
“What’s going on?” Sara asked rubbing his wrist.
“A pair of our friends are missing and we have to see if others are as well.” Daisuke said. “Akari-san said she would help us so don’t think I’m going to let you bug her.” the spiky haired teen said. “As far as I’m concerned she’s a friend of mine.”

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“What’s his deal?” she asked watching the teen run away from them all. She then let what Daisuke said sink in. “I just met you people.” she said looking around at them all.
“Yes well Daisuke has a point.” Ken said. “On top of that we all make friends pretty fast. You’re friends with Yagami-sempai right?”
“No…” Kaiku said she then thought about it a bit. At one point in camp she had fallen when the camp went on a hike, she could no longer walk and everyone else was really far ahead. Taichi had carried her all the way back to camp, however the whole time they argued about her hair cut. “Just a little maybe.” she said looking to the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back