• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disappointment in Square's Recent "Performance"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry, let me rephrase that. whining.
And I'm not really arguing. Just speaking my mind. Sorry if that bothers you. I don't really need to read every single detail before posting. That's what the title is for. So with that and the first page I knew what the general discussion was. No reason to metaphorically bang your head on a desk. But . . . You know if you really want to bang your head on a desk. It wouldn't bother me at all. Go for it.

Nobody is whining! Wow, you are an extremely difficult person.

Okay, I'll say this in plain English: Yes, it is fine to state your opinion. It is nice you did. Thank you for posting it!

The thing is you are automatically assuming everybody that has commented in this thread has agreed with the opening post when none of us have. You said "everybody" when clearly, if you had read the first page, nobody is.

Every post since page one (give or take two comments on page 2) were all against the OP. For the most part, nobody has said they think these games are spin-offs. So I'm saying you're trying to start an argument where there is none.

The other point is you assuming mods are against you when I have no clue who you are and you are merely trying to make yourself a victim or something. I don't separate myself in my head from regular members, but thank you for putting me on a level of the mods. I really appreciate being discriminated against for a status I hold on this site.

jmartin912

Haha, she's right, though. We could not have Kingdom Hearts at all. And, yes, that would be terrible.

Sorry, then maybe I should've specified the original poster. And with me the moderator usually are against most of what I say. Don't know why that is. But it is. But other than that, yeah, people are whining. Other people have stated that as well. Yeah, not everybody on this post. But a lot of other people.
And I wouldn't necessarily consider myself difficult. I do like to get my point across, not difficult. Sorry. Maybe I'm not that good at explaining what I'm thinking. Oops.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The world would be empty without KH. Maybe not...Things would definitely be different, for sure.

Haha, she's right, though. We could not have Kingdom Hearts at all. And, yes, that would be terrible.

Sorry, then maybe I should've specified the original poster. And with me the moderator usually are against most of what I say. Don't know why that is. But it is. But other than that, yeah, people are whining. Other people have stated that as well. Yeah, not everybody on this post. But a lot of other people.
And I wouldn't necessarily consider myself difficult. I do like to get my point across, not difficult. Sorry. Maybe I'm not that good at explaining what I'm thinking. Oops.

Nope, you really aren't rofl.

jmartin912

Nope, you really aren't rofl.
Thanks. Real nice. Anyways, I was upset at first that the game would be coming out on July 31st. Because that's basically the end of summer for me. So I wouldn't have much time to play it.
But then I just reminded myself that the game'll be awesome and that I should be luck that I get to play it at all. :p

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Nobody is whining! Wow, you are an extremely difficult person.

Okay, I'll say this in plain English: Yes, it is fine to state your opinion. It is nice you did. Thank you for posting it!

The thing is you are automatically assuming everybody that has commented in this thread has agreed with the opening post when none of us have. You said "everybody" when clearly, if you had read the first page, nobody is.

Every post since page one (give or take two comments on page 2) were all against the OP. For the most part, nobody has said they think these games are spin-offs. So I'm saying you're trying to start an argument where there is none.

The other point is you assuming mods are against you when I have no clue who you are and you are merely trying to make yourself a victim or something. I don't separate myself in my head from regular members, but thank you for putting me on a level of the mods. I really appreciate being discriminated against for a status I hold on this site.
1329360331035.jpg

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Is anybody else kinda upset over the way Square is handling the localization of kh3d? Like i've stated in other threads, Final Fantasy XIII-2, a ps3 game, only took about a month between the Japanese and NA releases. Furthermore, the american release date and the PAL release dates were within 3 days of each other.

Now on to 3D. Not only is a 3ds game coming out 4 months after the Japanese date, but also the difference between NA and PAL is 11 days. i'm not even upset at the fact that europe gets it first, in fact i am happy for them, but 11 days seems kinda obscure when the localization is happening in America.

I don't mean to sound like a whiner, but this series is my favorite, and with Square's (general) downward trend (at least according to critics) lately, i feel as though they aren't doing themselves any favors.

What do you guys think?

First world problems at its finest.

I believe for this delay is probably some economical issue between distributors. I am just happy that KH is such a popular series that it is able to be localized the way it has been over the years. Just think, there could always be a worst case scenario like if they had announced that there is no way in hell 3ds could be released in America ever! But the question was am I upset about this & my answer for you is no I am not.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Yeah, this could be so much worse. Imagine if it was like the Tales series where a lot of the titles don't even get localized at all.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
To the OP since he might return, upset because DDD didn't release this moth or May and not like how FFXIII-2 came out and how one person brings up Versus as anyone does, let me play you a sad song on the world's smallest Viloin

Now it's released in July 31th which will go by fast and our Europe members will be the first to get it, that I'm glad for them. And a piece of advice, don't focus your whole summer or life on one game (KH3/Versus/DDD for example), there alot of good games coming this summer and alot of cool games came out last month too, get those as well.

That's my two cents, have a good day

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It's coming out much sooner than I had expected. I seriously thought it'd be released in September (just taking into account BBS's long localization period), so being 11 days after Europe isn't a big deal at all to me.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
It's coming out much sooner than I had expected. I seriously thought it'd be released in September (just taking into account BBS's long localization period), so being 11 days after Europe isn't a big deal at all to me.

Yeah, I was shocked when I heard July

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Is anybody else kinda upset over the way Square is handling the localization of kh3d? Like i've stated in other threads, Final Fantasy XIII-2, a ps3 game, only took about a month between the Japanese and NA releases. Furthermore, the american release date and the PAL release dates were within 3 days of each other.

Now on to 3D. Not only is a 3ds game coming out 4 months after the Japanese date, but also the difference between NA and PAL is 11 days. i'm not even upset at the fact that europe gets it first, in fact i am happy for them, but 11 days seems kinda obscure when the localization is happening in America.

I don't mean to sound like a whiner, but this series is my favorite, and with Square's (general) downward trend (at least according to critics) lately, i feel as though they aren't doing themselves any favors.

What do you guys think?

Well at least we get Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 first after Japan

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Honestly, why does it matter one way or the other? Hell, we've gotten a couple Japanese products before they did (like the original DS for example.) I'm not sure how this system works, but as long as the dates (excluding the Japanese releases) are close together, why is it an issue?

Sdog

Awards
They seem to be slowly getting the JA and NA release dates closer with each release. Hopefully when KH3 comes into fruition it's only a month or so.:biggrin:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
They seem to be slowly getting the JA and NA release dates closer with each release. Hopefully when KH3 comes into fruition it's only a month or so.:biggrin:
It's possible, as KH3 will be a console release with extremegahype attached to it and might warrant the kind of simultaneous release method FFXIII-2 was treated to. We can hope.

Also, since this appears to be your first post, welcome!! You should make an introductory thread in The Foyer. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back