• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Disney Buys LucasFilm Ltd.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyunickel

Hey, how about this.
Instead of Star Wars being in Kingdom Hearts, Sora, Riku, and Kiri are main characters in Star Wars 7.

Brilliant, ain't it?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It gave me the impression she was a puppet master and Lucas was her puppet. She was pulling all the strings and he was blindly following her motions.

That's very...descriptive lol xP I didn't get that vivid of an impression, she just creeped me out <__< lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The way she leans away from George in her chair to how her eye contact is 80% on him gives her this distant, yet controlling vibe.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
You guys get creeped out easily. She seemed fine. ;p

Also, Star Wars out of the hands of George Lucas is probably one of the best things to happen to the empire~

Awards
I wouldn't rule out Star Wars making an appearance in KH.
Maybe not in this saga, but after KH3 I think it'd be a smart move to shake up the old formula.

On the Square side, we've been shown that the properties are no longer restricted to Final Fantasy with the inclusion of TWEWY in KH3D. So I can see the same applying to Disney. While a lot of the naysayers for Marvel argued that most of the Marvel universe wouldn't fit in with KH's themes/tone, the same can't be said of Star Wars. As has been pointed out, the presence of Star Wars' influence in KH is pretty undeniable.

And brushing it off in general amounts to the same level of closed-mindedness that was so common when KH was at its conceptual stage: Disney and Final Fantasy? That can't work.

So I suppose you couldn't rule out Marvel either. The point is that they can find a successful recipe to blend franchises and make them work well together. But I don't know how likely either are in making an appearance in KH. Definitely something they should consider looking to the future.

Ixbran

Make Darth Vader the secret boss fight in KH3, instead of another sephiroth fight.

thats what i'd love to see come out of this.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Disney should just make a cross-franchise fighting game. Marvel vs Disney vs Pixar vs KH.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I said it before and I'll say it again. Disney's too diddlying big now. It's almost as though they're trying to take over the world. Time to get more original ideas, Disney! It cant hurt you if you're this diddlying huge, or maybe just pay your employees what they're actually worth instead of the problematic practices you have already.

Somewhere out there, a Star Wars fan just felt like the happiest person in the world.

I imagine they all synced up and crying "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" in unison. They all seem arrogant enough to exclude Disney, and do more George Lucas bashing saying how he used to have "it".

Here's the ultimate bash: He cant have lost what he never had. All the classic things about star wars were largely the ideas of other contributors to the series.

Last edited:

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Disney should just make a cross-franchise fighting game. Marvel vs Disney vs Pixar vs KH.

If I remember correctly, they wanted to make a KH themed fighting game like Dissidia except Disney's not so keen on violence. Too bad...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If I remember correctly, they wanted to make a KH themed fighting game like Dissidia except Disney's not so keen on violence. Too bad...

Actually Nomura felt Disney wouldn't go for it. I don't think he ever seriously pitched the idea. I doubt Disney would say yes regardless.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Disney's too diddlying big now. It's almost as though they're trying to take over the world. Time to get more original ideas, Disney! It cant hurt you if you're this diddlying huge, or maybe just pay your employees what they're actually worth instead of the problematic practices you have already.

I imagine they all synced up and crying "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" in unison. They all seem arrogant enough to exclude Disney, and do more George Lucas bashing saying how he used to have "it".

Here's the ultimate bash: He cant have lost what he never had. All the classic things about star wars were largely the ideas of other contributors to the series.

It's not just Disney, though. Nobody realizes how much Time Warner and Viacom own.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Make Darth Vader the secret boss fight in KH3, instead of another sephiroth fight.

I don't know if that would bode well for Star Wars or FF fans. Some FF fans might feel offended that Sephiroth was replaced by Darth Vader and worse, Star Wars fans would be offended if Darth Vader wasn't:

1) Impossible to beat
2) Was beaten by a flamboyant teenage boy that used a key sword as his weapon.

Disney has the money, why not expand? It was a very smart business move to me and considering Episode 7, 8, and 9 were written a long time ago (at least the plot synopsis was) and according to one guy who had to sign a legal document that he would never speak of what he read after he read the plot synopses for the movies, he thought 7, 8, and 9 were some of the best movies in the series. Star Wars fans are ecstatic from the ones I've heard that Disney is moving along with those movies. Also, it is funny you should mention original ideas considering Wreck-It-Ralph is coming out tomorrow, I'd call that pretty darn original.

sdr08

it would be interesting to see a Xenmas and Darth Vader fight, that would be so epic. But chances are slim lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I Heart Chaos — George Lucas is donating all $4 billion of his Disney money to charity

By the end of the year, the $4.05 billion sale of Lucasfilm to Disney should be finalized. And since George Lucas owns 100 percent of his company - which has little to no debt - all that money goes to him. After that, Lucas plans to quickly put the bulk of the money into a foundation which will primarily focus on educational issues, a spokesperson for Lucasfilm tells THR. “George Lucas has expressed his intention, in the event the deal closes, to donate the majority of the proceeds to his philanthropic endeavors.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back