• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Town plot hole

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Apparently the only thing canon about Disney Town is Pete's Banishment. Or the people in charge got lazy and didn't feel like redoing a different ceremony for each of them, or at least putting Terra Ven or Aqua at the ceremony for the main character. Or maybe Disney Town just follows a different outcome of events depending on which Character is chosen.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Apparently the only thing canon about Disney Town is Pete's Banishment. Or the people in charge got lazy and didn't feel like redoing a different ceremony for each of them, or at least putting Terra Ven or Aqua at the ceremony for the main character. Or maybe Disney Town just follows a different outcome of events depending on which Character is chosen.

i dont even think that was a banishment, minnie only said he will take him someplace to cool off

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think you are all over complicating this. There is a pretty simple answer, only one member of TAV is actually present when Pete is banished becuase which ever character you play as last is the one that has this scene, we can assume that canonicaly only one of TAV actually experienced this so just assume the other two characters in this scene are non canon. Therefore it doesn't matter which one of TAV was actually there.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I think you are all over complicating this. There is a pretty simple answer, only one member of TAV is actually present when Pete is banished becuase which ever character you play as last is the one that has this scene, we can assume that canonicaly only one of TAV actually experienced this so just assume the other two characters in this scene are non canon. Therefore it doesn't matter which one of TAV was actually there.

Thank you, this is what I was attempting to convey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back