• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u think that pete will be like melfecent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
he will be and wont be. he wont have as big a role as Malificient in KH2 but he will be siomewhat like her. he will use other people to do his dirty work and will stray away from fighting unless he has to. he will be a comical character and may explain some mysteries behind King Mickey. he wont be that big of a deal. thats what i think.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The only worlds wey're sure Pete will be in are: Underworld Colliseum and Agrahba.
I don't think he'll be anything like Malfecent! And he dosen't controll the heartless, he's not the leader of the disney villains. There are SO many differences!
:mad:
And if i knew how to close this i WOULD!
:mad: :mad: !!

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i really wouldnt think pete would be like Male. he is as mean and evil, just more clumsy i guess...hehe

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Not nessacerily. Maleificent focused on Riku and converting him to the powers of the heartless as did she try to prevent Sora from reaching the end. I do not think that those are Pete's intentions, atleast not involving Riku.
Pete is literally all over the place with all different villians, yet, Maleificent seemed to act as the ring leader of the villins in KH.
They have their simple differences.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
Tender Heart said:
i really wouldnt think pete would be like Male. he is as mean and evil, just more clumsy i guess...hehe
yeah thats pretty weird i think.. KH2 is supposed to be darker and more serious yet the main villan is like a harmless (yet greedy) puppy compaired to malificent (from what we see in disney shows/movies)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
only a mod can close it. sorry. lol so if u want it closed u have to pm a mod to close it. if they want to

Kingdom_Key69

no he will not be like melfecent he is trying to find king mickey like donald and goffy

pichikid

They should bring Maleficent back, she was cool. She's one of the best Disney baddies. I mean, SHE TURNS INTO A DRAGON, and a cool looking one at that!!! What other Disney baddies can do that? Pete just doesn't seem smart enough to be the head bad guy, does he? Maybe a baddie like Hades, or somebody that has a lot of power. But please, OH PLEASE, not Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back