• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you like it better?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
Yeah I liked how they ended the worlds in kh better, in KH2 it was like "dont worry we'll be back, we'll be friends forever..."

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You something else that annoyed me that stupid crown when Sora closed the door to a world it was the same animation everytime.

At least in KH1 they tried to change it up with everyone he closed, but that's just me being nitpicky.

Seriously though has anyone besides me had that feeling KH2 was rushed.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
You something else that annoyed me that stupid crown when Sora closed the door to a world it was the same animation everytime.

At least in KH1 they tried to change it up with everyone he closed, but that's just me being nitpicky.

Epic doorknob lock.

It was either rushed or they were spending most of their time plotting what they wanted to put in the FM and screw everyone else over with.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Even FM+ wouldn't help me I'm actually kind of glad it didn't come to the states.

I don't feel like paying $30 for what is the same game if they add in at least 5 new worlds + more nobodies/heartless, and better storyline maybe I'll buy it.

Well that still wouldn't help, but I'll always be upset with KH I spent $50 on a game that was only worth $20-$25.

I still feel the game was rushed I go back looking at the old trailers for it, and dammit man I wish they would have kept certain things. Plus I think back to KH, and all the buildings you could go into even though it may be small those things can also make or break games.

Aria

braver by the minute

Yeah that got annoying after a while, in kh1 i liekd how you kinda had to find the keyholes. And idk if it really felt rushed...

Aria

braver by the minute
I think they could've changed up the design of the keyhole palce in kh2 more. It wouldn't be a huge deal but it would be nice to have something different in each world

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Who didn't Sirnight I felt good when I got Obilvion, and Lionheart(fav keyblade).

Oh my stance on KH2 beening rushed there isn't much to do in the worlds besides fight and skateboard. Plz don't give me the Atlantica singing crap either that's not what I call something else to do.

Then not only that, but in all the games I've played their not as linear as KH2 is I mean if you draw a map it probably look like a big line cause everything was ground level.

If you draw a map for KH1 more than likely have to do a 3D map because it had different stories to it.
Which basically means entrances to certain buildings are higher than others.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
ugh... I cant wait for days, because the most mature part of 2 was roxas' story, and that was pushing it sometimes

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Who didn't Sirnight I felt good when I got Obilvion, and Lionheart(fav keyblade).

Oh my stance on KH2 beening rushed there isn't much to do in the worlds besides fight and skateboard. Plz don't give me the Atlantica singing crap either that's not what I call something else to do.

Then not only that, but in all the games I've played their not as linear as KH2 is I mean if you draw a map it probably look like a big line cause everything was ground level.

If you draw a map for KH1 more than likely have to do a 3D map because it had different stories to it.

I wish you could at least skateboard when you fight. That was such a pointless addition.

And Hollow Bastion platforming up the castle yeeessss

Muse

you look atrocious

This just reminds me of a review I read for KHII:

The first Kingdom Hearts was the SquareEnix/Disney’s PS2 answer to Zelda… it was an adventure/platformer. Kingdom Hearts II, on the other hand, is a narrative story with the occasional battle to break the monotony. I could nitpick all the specifics, but I will just mention one in particular… remember trying to find all 101 dalmatian puppies in the first game and how you had to keep going back to previous worlds after you gained new abilities to find them? Nothing like that in this game. The only places you go are those that the game wants you to go to, much in the same way as a your mom dragging you by the hand everywhere. And let’s be honest, that was never fun.

KHII spoonfed you the story and led you by the hand to where you had to go. :/ I remember in KH1, you could go to any world you wanted to really, but in KHII it was like, "Nonononono, you can't go there! You have to go here!" >_> Really annoying.

Especially with certain worlds, all you're doing is playing through a shittier version of the movie. Atlantica anyone?

Veddix

KH1 was better in the world endings in KH2 they were like,"Hey we can now see each other any time cause i got a gummi ship and unloked the way[they all jump in freeze frame] YEEAAH", which I only let go for SOME of the badass aspects of the game. Also I did the math for KH3 Sora maturity and heres what I got- Roxas not being asleep=Inner maturity,Sora got Kairi as a girlfriend=major man up or lose her to Riku(Roxas want Naimine),the adventure itself=some points there, finally the biggest one-Riku is his bestfriend=Riku says,"hey buddy your acting like a kid man up,OR I'LL BEAT YOU WITH THIS WOODEN SWORD LIKE THE KID YOU WERE ok BFF hey look there's Kairi smile will ya.

Muse

you look atrocious
How does getting a boyfriend/girlfriend automatically mean you're mature? There are plenty of people who are dating someone and they're hardly what you would call 'mature'. :v

Besides that, no couples are getting canonized. So, no SoKai, no RiKai, no SoRiku, no SoNami, no RokuNami, no RikuNami. :/

RokuNami is incest anyways.

Veddix

How does getting a boyfriend/girlfriend automatically mean you're mature? There are plenty of people who are dating someone and they're hardly what you would call 'mature'. :v

Besides that, no couples are getting canonized. So, no SoKai, no RiKai, no SoRiku, no SoNami, no RokuNami, no RikuNami. :/

RokuNami is incest anyways.
First of all Sora and Kairi are together so that means Roxas and Namine are to remember the paopao fruit, the reason Riku fought Sora, and the end scene of KH2 with Kairi's letter and keychain. Also if you were Kairi and had the choice between a 10 year-old and the badass Riku who would you pick. So that's what I meant cause even in Disney Sora's a guy and all guys know what to do when there's compitition and Riku's really mature sora's gotta be to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back