• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you like it better?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
KH2 was mature in some ways but KH1 also had some excluding the "comedy" (probably more).
Game was still good though.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Especially Riku has matured, more than anyone else. He's been through tons more than Sora, and he's years past him maturity wise by now

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
what i find weird is sora and riku are only one year apart yet riku looks waaay older

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Or at least. any next game with Sora after KH2. (Well, there's Coded, but I'm not too well-informed on that yet)
He really should be mature. He has been through a lot, imo, and should stop acting like a kid.
He can't be completly serious, though. Because that's just not Sora ;-;

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Or at least. any next game with Sora after KH2. (Well, there's Coded, but I'm not too well-informed on that yet)
He really should be mature. He has been through a lot, imo, and should stop acting like a kid.
He can't be completly serious, though. Because that's just not Sora ;-;
Just not too mature, his funny immatuirty is the main reason I love him.
And facial hair? Er....no

Aria

braver by the minute
I honestly can't imagine Sora getting any more mature than he is lol. Except his voice. I listened to the Kh1 voice and I started laughing I couldnt help it xD And no facial hair for Riku or Sora, that would just be weird

xambler05

Website
www.myspace.com
lol especially during one of the last cutscenes where (dialogue)
"I gave in to darkness... how'm I supposed to face everyone at home?!"
"Like this!" (sora makes funny face which i laughed until the cutscene was over and I died in the following battle)

Aria

braver by the minute
lol especially during one of the last cutscenes where (dialogue)
"I gave in to darkness... how'm I supposed to face everyone at home?!"
"Like this!" (sora makes funny face which i laughed until the cutscene was over and I died in the following battle)
When he did that I was laughing and thinking "come on Sora you couldn't think of any funnycomeback?" But I laughed too and then I died. Then I got annoyed when the cutscene played cuz i was thinking nope its too late you're dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back