• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think any character will die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Idkanymore92

Awards
I know it’s kh but since this game is darker do you think any character will be killed? I admit i’m worried either Riku or Terra are going to die. Theee were many fake leaks being posted on the internet about character deaths.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If the penultimate battle in the Keyblade Graveyard is anything to go by we could get some temporary deaths for the heroes. Which should be undone somehow by the end.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Half of Twilight Town will die of food poisoning after I inevitably botch the cooking minigame.

Idkanymore92

Awards
Nomura said ending will be hard to swallow which could be about a permanent death I hope not though

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The heroes won't die. The Org. members won't die. Xehanort will be locked away. Ansem and Xemnas will be revived through taking their hearts from Terra and putting them into new bodies. They'll have no idea what to do and just leave. Xigbar will mysteriously vanish but appear later in the secret movie doing something dastardly.

No one dies.

6b8c66b7201632ed72c9a956b6497cc5cc352f8e_00.gif

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I think the hard to swallow ending will have to do with the interpersonal relationships between friends, as Nomura has continued to push that friendships change.

My money is 100% on Riku leaving Destiny Islands to go help more people and help Mickey. Sora will be near inconsolable until Kairi is there for him and helps explain Riku's point of view. After credits, Riku comes back to visit for the first time in months and brags to Sora that he may or may not have visited more worlds than Sora at this point, rekindling the more competitive side of their relationship, a sign that all truly is well. Kairi does that awful laugh again as Sora and Riku race off to the future.

Idkanymore92

Awards
Oracle- you think that means sokai or them separating

swoosh- that’s interesting

Londonbridge115

My money is 100% on Riku leaving Destiny Islands to go help more people and help Mickey. Sora will be near inconsolable until Kairi is there for him and helps explain Riku's point of view. After credits, Riku comes back to visit for the first time in months and brags to Sora that he may or may not have visited more worlds than Sora at this point, rekindling the more competitive side of their relationship, a sign that all truly is well. Kairi does that awful laugh again as Sora and Riku race off to the future.

lmaooo! Why could I see this happening? And dear God her laugh was horrible! XD

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Half of Twilight Town will die of food poisoning after I inevitably botch the cooking minigame.
The secret movie is of Sora's arrest.

Got a chuckle at the Kairi laugh, but ya know? I really like this, and having them race makes for a really nice bookend to the saga.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'd really love this god damn it Launchpad

Carsongundersen

I definitely think that Riku is gonna die!!!! And it will make sora mad and he’ll kill whoever killed riku lol

NoWay

Awards
After seeing the new trailer or after seeing Sora crying, I think somebody is going to die. I hope for Ventus to die so that we only have Roxas. Is it evil to hope something like this?

Back