• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think BBS will ever be released for PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
I can see Square Enix porting BBS, KH1, Re:Com and KH2 together on the PS3 like what Sony did to GoW 1, 2 and the Sly Cooper games.
Otherwise, no.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I can see Square Enix porting BBS, KH1, Re:Com and KH2 together on the PS3 like what Sony did to GoW 1, 2 and the Sly Cooper games.
Otherwise, no.
Exactly and the chance for that doesn't feel very big, not for BBS anyway

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i believe Sony only does that with first party studios
.....SE would just be LAZY even if offered the chance,i dont think they would...i mean how many ges are there
kh 1+final mix
kh2+fina mix
bbs
re:com
days (less likely)

and lets not forget that they have to do it for both japanese AND english games..too much work for SE

αsiя

space coke
.....SE would just be LAZY even if offered the chance,i dont think they would...i mean how many ges are there
kh 1+final mix
kh2+fina mix
bbs
days (less likely)

and lets not forget that they have to do it for both japanese AND english games..too much work for SE

Don't they just have to up the graphics and add extra content (which the Final Mixes already do), I doubt BBS will be in the compilation (IDK have they ported a PSP game to the PS3), Days was on a Nintendo console. I would love a compilation, Dogen even made sweet ass box art.

nicoleohbugga

Wait, why wouldn't they at one point? They already have Final Fantasy 7-9 on the PSN. I don't think it would happen any time soon, but it could be a possibility.

αsiя

space coke
Final Fantasy 7-9 are PS1 games not PS2 games, the only PS2 games that is playable on the PS3 (unless you have it with backwards capability)is the God of War compilation and recently just announced the Sly Cooper series, not that these games have always been on Sony unlike KH which has been on Nintendo.

deep_but_stupid

if you don't want to buy a psp cant you get it on an emulater or somthing? I dont really know cos i dont use emulators. As for PS3 i dont really see it happening, especially with bbs, and not for quite a few years yet.

ReflectoMan

Awards
if you don't want to buy a psp cant you get it on an emulater or somthing? I dont really know cos i dont use emulators. As for PS3 i dont really see it happening, especially with bbs, and not for quite a few years yet.
No you can't because there isn't a psp emulator, in fact the only way to get a DS emulator is threw the psp. Also we aren't allowed to talk about that on this forum :X

Sempied

I'd say if they would, we'd have to wait for KH1, Re:Com, and KH2 bundle remaster to come to it first.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I dunno if there is such a thing as a PSP emulator. If there is it probably doesn't work that well yet, plus BBS has the whole antipiracy thing so I dunno how that'd work out.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Nope it won't. There's really no point to it. For COM, it was made because not many people were aware of it and because not a lot of PS2 owners would have a Gameboy. But for BBS, there's already so many people who pre-ordered it and it's getting really known to a lot of people now. It'd be like making a port from KH1 and/or KH2 to the PS3... unless they add "special additions" and "behind the scenes" stuff then it'd be pointless because all it would do is boost the graphics.

There are other good PSP games too like GOW Chains of Olympus, Dissidia, Crisis Core, and old-school FF games including PS1 classics available for download. But I don't know if you're interested in those games :/

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I love Kingdom hearts, and I am dying to play Birth by Sleep, but not enough to just buy a PSP for one game! Do you think that they will ever release it for PS3?

Oh god, why?! You want to push KH3 back even MORE. I hope it doesn't happen. No need for unnecesary ports unless the game was really bad or it is necessary.

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
??? If that was directed to me, I don't know what gave you the impression that I want them to push back KH3 more...

Nah, I was reffering to the original post. Maybe I should quote that...

Macabre

Gold Member
kh 1+final mix
kh2+fina mix
bbs
days (less likely)

Which is why they could just hand the porting jobs to Sony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back