• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think roxas will be in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Ultima Keyblade said:
Hold on..you made a thread just to say no on it?..*slaps head*
Roxas is back in Sora. He will not make another appearence in KH3 if it exists.

= Smart guy
Probably just a flashback in just sora's memories...

HeartofTwilight

I think Roxas will make an appearance, at least in flashbacks. I find it kindof weird that is Roxas and Namine keep their seperate identities, then..they are jut kind of living insdie other people... i don't see how that works compleatly.....i think there is a chance that there is some limit that will involve Roxas too

BlaZinbritt11588

HeartofTwilight said:
I think Roxas will make an appearance, at least in flashbacks. I find it kindof weird that is Roxas and Namine keep their seperate identities, then..they are jut kind of living insdie other people... i don't see how that works compleatly.....i think there is a chance that there is some limit that will involve Roxas too

yea, that would be cool if there was a limit with roxas.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
No I don't think so. He fused with Sora and that is it. It would not make much since to play as Roxas again because we already know everthing about him and what happend to him. So having Roxas playable again would be a big waste of time in my opinion. But if Sora needed help and Roxas was somehow able to talk to him through his heart then I guess that would be okay, but actually having him being important to the game would not be a good idea.

SH_Brat

purified_riku155 said:
And whose to say that there isn't another Sora somewhere. "It all began with birth by sleep". Yes we saw Roxas become Sora again, but where did he go? Even though Roxas is Sora, he was still Roxas too. I think that not Roxas himself, but his conciousness became another existence itself. And that may just well be who our next opponent is. See there were 3 chasers.[ And really those three are just sharing the same keyblade.

It was Riku's first, but then it was Sora's. And Kairi learned through Sora.]

Looking down the path and one figure stands down there walking towards them. Who knows the chasers might be SRK. And if it is, then the mysterious figure is a new enemy
But if they are new characters, then that kast figure might be the existence I spoke of earlier.

So simply put, Roxas as Roxas; no
But Roxas as ??? [I'll name him Saxora for time being.] maybe.

Well... There is one thing wrong with the Chasers/Knights being Sora Kairi and Riku beacuse two of them are... Girls. The only guy there was the one who pulled out the Keyblade of Light. I'm not sure about the mysterious figure, but I kind of think he/she is an ally( I don't know why though...). As for Roxas he will appear if Sora does because he is a part of Sora. When see Sora we'll see him.:) That is is because we all like him so much, so yeah, he will be in the next game. That goes for Namine, too. I'm not sure about that another Sora thing. It could be possible though. It is like I said, I wish Tetsyuya Nomura would shed more light on this next game.

DarkXemnas

I think he will be in it. He may even say something while sora is fighting like, "come on sora, you gotta hang in there." And when before kiari goes in the dark portal near the end of the game, namine says that roxas and her can be together anytime sora and kiari are. Even roxas came out of sora's body when they were together. So I think anytime sora and kiari are together, namine and roxas can come out of sora and kiari's bodies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Quote:
Originally Posted by purified_riku155
And whose to say that there isn't another Sora somewhere. "It all began with birth by sleep". Yes we saw Roxas become Sora again, but where did he go? Even though Roxas is Sora, he was still Roxas too. I think that not Roxas himself, but his conciousness became another existence itself. And that may just well be who our next opponent is. See there were 3 chasers.[ And really those three are just sharing the same keyblade.

Looking down the path and one figure stands down there walking towards them. Who knows the chasers might be SRK. And if it is, then the mysterious figure is a new enemy
But if they are new characters, then that kast figure might be the existence I spoke of earlier.

SH_...person said:
Well... There is one thing wrong with the Chasers/Knights being Sora Kairi and Riku beacuse two of them are... Girls. The only guy there was the one who pulled out the Keyblade of Light. I'm not sure about the mysterious figure, but I kind of think he/she is an ally( I don't know why though...). As for Roxas he will appear if Sora does because he is a part of Sora. When see Sora we'll see him.:) That is is because we all like him so much, so yeah, he will be in the next game. That goes for Namine, too. I'm not sure about that another Sora thing. It could be possible though. It is like I said, I wish Tetsyuya Nomura would shed more light on this next game.

1. Like the sig.
2. Good eye, I obviously didn't catch that. So that puts a hole in one of my chaser theories.

One thing bothers me though, If Roxas is Sora's nobody, and Sora became a heartless, then what was he AFTER Kairi restored him? He wasn't complete, so technically he wasn't himself. He wasn't a nobody, was he a heartless like Xehanort? And if not, WHAT WAS HE? And could that be the other figure?

SH_Brat

purified_riku155 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by purified_riku155

1. Like the sig.
2. Good eye, I obviously didn't catch that. So that puts a hole in one of my chaser theories.

One thing bothers me though, If Roxas is Sora's nobody, and Sora became a heartless, then what was he AFTER Kairi restored him? He wasn't complete, so technically he wasn't himself. He wasn't a nobody, was he a heartless like Xehanort? And if not, WHAT WAS HE? And could that be the other figure?

Oh. Yes I see what you mean... But then the element you are speaking of could only exsist if the person was saved like Sora. 'Cause a Nobody is born by the soul and body of being who cast their heart to darkness... Maybe Sora was just a heart with a bodily form, like you said, like Xehanort. I guess that would make him a heartless, too. Yeah, Roxas was the other half of his power so that would make sense. I don't think we have ever seen that guy/gal before in the secret ending coming from the fourth path unless... It's Xehanort. I don't know, something about that whole ending seemed wrong... If that was the crossroads from CoM, like everyone thinks, where did all the keyblades go/ come from( Depending on whether it is in the past or future. I think it is in the past, though.). Not to mention all the keyblades there except the main three didn't have keychains., so what were they? Tetsuya Nomura has said nothing so far about any of this stuff... I think he is doing it on purpose...

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
we will be able to see him probally duh hes in sora for crist sakes

Endgame

:D
Son of Sepheroth said:
Do you think you will be able to play or even see roxas in KH3?Why or why not

You are a freaking idiot. KH2 hasn't even been released in my country yet, and I know that Roxas no longer exists. That, and the fact that KH3 is goign to be a prelude to the first two games rule out any chance absolutly of Roxas being in KH3 at all.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
ITS NOT A PREQUEL! Kingdom Hearts is SORA'S story, to provide a prequel will be going against the series itself. Another reason it can't be a prequel is because we saw Sora's adventure from the beginning, so basically it would be KH1. So NO KH3 is 100% UNDENIABLY, I'll put my SOUL on it that KH3, is NOT a prequel

It may have to do with Xehanorts past. And we may even get so "it happened in the past" cutscene but that's about it.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Zetsumi said:
You are a freaking idiot. KH2 hasn't even been released in my country yet, and I know that Roxas no longer exists. That, and the fact that KH3 is goign to be a prelude to the first two games rule out any chance absolutly of Roxas being in KH3 at all.

We might be able to see Roxas again because he is apart of Sora. But there no exact chance that we will be able to be Roxas in KH3. So I highly doubt we will be able to be Roxas again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back