• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think roxas will be in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xajnos

purified_riku155 said:
ITS NOT A PREQUEL! Kingdom Hearts is SORA'S story, to provide a prequel will be going against the series itself. Another reason it can't be a prequel is because we saw Sora's adventure from the beginning, so basically it would be KH1. So NO KH3 is 100% UNDENIABLY, I'll put my SOUL on it that KH3, is NOT a prequel

It may have to do with Xehanorts past. And we may even get so "it happened in the past" cutscene but that's about it.

What about the Devil May Cry series?

They did that.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xajnos said:
What about the Devil May Cry series?

They did that.

1. But Nomura HIMSELF said that KH3 will NOT be a prequel.
2. This is Kingdom Hearts, Not Devil May Cry

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Uhhh. I think Roxas WILL APPEAR, but not playable. Namine and Roxas should appear, unless of course it's a prequel. If it is a sequel, then I would assume "Rucksack" (lol) would be in it :)

R o x a s

woah woah chill down peeeps
we got no proof of confirmation of kh3, or proof that kh3 isnt coming out
We have no proof of a prequel,sequel, or proof against it
now dont go starting rumours that it will come out
dont be optimistic, and dont be negative..

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
R o x a s said:
woah woah chill down peeeps
we got no proof of confirmation of kh3, or proof that kh3 isnt coming out
We have no proof of a prequel,sequel, or proof against it
now dont go starting rumours that it will come out
dont be optimistic, and dont be negative..

No, see a few days ago Kingdom Hearts ONE came in second as America's most sold game. You wanna know the only game that beat it? Kingdom Hearts 2!

1. Nomura said there will be a sequel based on KH2 sales. If it beat out it's original from 4 years ago, then I'm pretty sure that KH2 will do well, seeing as how it's all around better.

2. Nomura also said that he would like to explore Sora's character more, and what better way to do it than to make a sequel?

3. KH2 has already sold enough for a sequel.

4. It an unofficial confirmation.

5. Nomura said "If they make a KH3, It WON'T be a prequel"

6. ALL requirements that justify a sequel BY NOMURA HIMSELF have been fulfilled.

So ergo There IS a KH3. You can be a nit-pick, but deep down you know it will be a KH3.

O

Oberon

Of course Roxas is going to be in KH3, he is part of the main story as of KH:CoM, and he is a neverending part of Sora too.

R o x a s

No, see a few days ago Kingdom Hearts ONE came in second as America's most sold game. You wanna know the only game that beat it? Kingdom Hearts 2!

1. Nomura said there will be a sequel based on KH2 sales. If it beat out it's original from 4 years ago, then I'm pretty sure that KH2 will do well, seeing as how it's all around better.

2. Nomura also said that he would like to explore Sora's character more, and what better way to do it than to make a sequel?

3. KH2 has already sold enough for a sequel.

4. It an unofficial confirmation.

5. Nomura said "If they make a KH3, It WON'T be a prequel"

6. ALL requirements that justify a sequel BY NOMURA HIMSELF have been fulfilled.

So ergo There IS a KH3. You can be a nit-pick, but deep down you know it will be a KH3

welll 1 thing i want to say. I thank you for your research, but theres no confirmation of the game. Im not saying kh3 will come out or not come it, heck it can and cannot, we dont know, until theres a confirmation, but until then my sides rest on neutral

Soraroxrikusux05

well, theres no confirmation, but i think its safe to say that there WILL be a KH3. it woudln't be good to have gone this far, then just end it. Nomura knows we want more; i dont think he wont give it to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back