• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone else think that the Kingdom key could be better at the start?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimboJones

Does anyone else think that the Kingdom key could be better at the start? I think that the Kingdom key is one of sora´s coolest keyblade and i would like it to be better.plz reply ans say ur opinion

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Getting the default Keyblade to be quantifiably better than the ones you get later on doesn't make any sense for gameplay mechanics.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Actually, they did make the Kingdom Key more powerful in 358/2 Days if you got the Zero Gear.

Neku's nobody

Maybe they could go the BBS way and gibe you the stronger version later. But I still rather use the Oathkeeper or Oblivion over all others

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
they could have made kk better in 2 ways
1. give it a special ability - anything
2. give ous a slightly changed but verry improved kk later on in the game like aqua and terra had

Hayley Williams

KK had the Defender ability Vanitas666. They need to just give it a power up later or let you customize your own keyblade and make it better because KK is one of the cooler Keyblades and it's the logo for Kingdom Hearts (and by default, Sora..their show pony).

Neku's nobody

In my opinion I think the Kingdom Key is basically a blank palette for a memory to take shape in the form of a keychain. But maybe in KH III, a stronger memory pertaining to Sora might give the Kingdom Key a stronger form.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
^ Actually, the "blank pallete' you're talking about is the sowrd sora can choose at the beginning of KH, during his deep dive
I think that is the keyblades true form

All we need is a KK+

Neku's nobody

^ Actually, the "blank pallete' you're talking about is the sowrd sora can choose at the beginning of KH, during his deep dive
I think that is the keyblades true form

All we need is a KK+

Actually the dream weapons are the representation fo the power he wants to obtain first. Its not really his blank weapon. If that were the case then he would be able to use a staff or shield

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I would've liked a remake of it, where it looks the same, except for perhaps minor coloring/look adjustments, really later in the game. That had really really good stats. Or being able to make Ultima look like it. :p KK is by far my favorite keyblade design.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
It looks weak at first sight (and it IS weak). Even in days, it wasn't that strong. I mean, it was better, killed enemies much faster, but it could've bee better in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back