• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone know what the unversed are yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

So wait the unversed are in actuality a creation of MX's from his creation of Vanitas? Well that explains why the bloody hell they don't exist-cause Vanitas ceased to.

namine_ftw

I still don't understand what the Unversed are composed of, exactly. Heartless and hearts shrouded in darkness, nobodies are bodies and souls, but what are Unversed?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Yeah, speaking of that, the whole "erase me" scene with Ven and Aqua was never in the actual game, was it?

Actually, it was. Right before the final battles began, when TAV all meet up at the Keyblade Graveyard. And it looks like he was asking both Terra and Aqua.

And also, pertaining to the Unversed, if they formed from Vanitas, in a sense, they WERE formed from negative emotions: Ven's. Vanitas = Ven's darkness, which includes/made of negative emotions. Assuming that Ven/Vanitas is the key to the Unversed, then that in itself explains why the Unversed no longer exist: Ven's in a deep sleep and Vanitas is apparently destroyed (not entirely sure on that bit)

namine_ftw

vanitas is vens darkness, vanitas creates and summons the unversed, Nomura basicaly needed a quick enemy and a quick idea

lol yeah that's basically it. I love how the people at KHI come up with these elaborate, complicated, well-thought out theories and then when the game comes out the answer is really something incredibly simple and/or stupid.

And also, pertaining to the Unversed, if they formed from Vanitas, in a sense, they WERE formed from negative emotions: Ven's. Vanitas = Ven's darkness, which includes/made of negative emotions. Assuming that Ven/Vanitas is the key to the Unversed, then that in itself explains why the Unversed no longer exist: Ven's in a deep sleep and Vanitas is apparently destroyed (not entirely sure on that bit)

Ven must have had a shitload of personal issues if his darkness was strong enough to become Vanitas, plus the unversed that were possibly spawned. I'm still a bit confused on how his darkness can look like a person since he doesn't have a body or soul, but I guess if Nomura expects us to accept that Namine can exist without one then Vanitas can too.

Viku

lol yeah that's basically it. I love how the people at KHI come up with these elaborate, complicated, well-thought out theories and then when the game comes out the answer is really something incredibly simple and/or stupid.

Ven must have had a shitload of personal issues if his darkness was strong enough to become Vanitas, plus the unversed that were possibly spawned. I'm still a bit confused on how his darkness can look like a person since he doesn't have a body or soul, but I guess if Nomura expects us to accept that Namine can exist without one then Vanitas can too.

what worries me more than Ven's problems is this question:

If Ven/Vanitas is the key to the Unversed. And sora has to "free" our three BBS Heroes. Does that mean that in order to get Ven free the Unversed must be released again?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Okay this is how I understand it:

Ven's heart was born at the same time as Sora's (Hopefully this will be clearer once we get translations) and then Vanitas was the darkness from Ven's heart in physical form. From Vanitas the unversed were spawned, but when the Vanitas became part of Ven again and Ven merged his heart with Sora, the unversed dissapeared.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Well, here is how I see it:

Ven somehow make Vanitas, but Ven was incomplete from the very beginning. When Mx takes in Vanitas, it is discovered than Vanitas could mess with the negative emotions, bad memories, and darkness in a person's Heart. Taht was the creation of the Unversed. It wasn't that all the Unversed died at the same time as Vanitas, but only Vanitas could create them int the first place.

Kentsu13

Well, here is how I see it:

Ven somehow make Vanitas, but Ven was incomplete from the very beginning. When Mx takes in Vanitas, it is discovered than Vanitas could mess with the negative emotions, bad memories, and darkness in a person's Heart. Taht was the creation of the Unversed. It wasn't that all the Unversed died at the same time as Vanitas, but only Vanitas could create them int the first place.

thats wat i tihnk too 252525

State

Awards
Well, that does bring up a question. If Xion was a copy of Sora like Vanitas was of Ven, then couldn't Xion have made Unversed as well?

There's a difference between the concept of "copy" of Xion and Vanitas. Vanitas is made from darkness while Xion is made from memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back