• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Doing yet another play-thru (Challenge me!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Original Sin

After playing Days, it got me in the mood to dust off Kingdom Hearts and give'er another go. But instead of the usual play-thru that I've done a half-dozen times, I want to try something different. So I'm leaving it up to all of you.

What kinds of handicaps should I leave for myself? Try and be creative, but not suicidal lol.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Don't equip any abilities or items. That should be quite fun.
Oh, and use nothing but the Kingdom Key and no equipment equipped.

Cloaked_schemer

no magic (eccept for mandatory use like getting to merlin's place) that should be challanging. i've got another idea, only let goofy and donald attack wile you watch

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
dont use potions or cure/cura or just dont heal yourself and use the kingdom key only

Xamad No.15

you should only only have kingdom key and use no items abilies or attack magic and only cure once per game session.
oh and go to cnfig and make to were donald will use no magic either!

sonictails1189

Awards
I'm currently playing through with no abilities, no magic, no summons, no items, no accessories, initial weapons, and proud mode, so that's what I would recommend.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
make it so donald and goofy only do anythin in an emergency in the customization(and anyone else in the party)...use the KK only..........dont use any magic or items....and c how thatll play out

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Rakushīnu;4525788 said:
Wouldn't only using magic and no attacking be more of a challenge?

yea....but then u have cure to use...and cure can make things alot easier

Original Sin

I've put my play through on hold until I'm 100% done with Days. I forgot that the button arrangement was different between the games, and the first Heartless I saw I tried to jump on him Mario style.

I'd rather not switch back and forth between different button layouts, but I have decided on what limitations I'm going to use.

No Magic (except when needed to advance the game)
No Upgrades to the Keyblade
Only items I can use are Potions (no hi-potions or elixirs)
No Abilities (except when needed to advance the game)

I've already set Donald and Goofy to attack "rarely", as that's the lowest setting they can have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back