• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Don't suppose you'll remember me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cicero

Visionary
Wow, so many memories here...

I was wondering...is role-playing still active here? Used to do it here back in the day and I'm thinking of trying it again. Haven't written a word in over a year, so I need to get the creativity flowing.

State

Awards
I dont personally remember you, but your name sounds familiar. :v

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Nope I remember you. In fact I made you this avatar years ago:

soraavi.png

nice to see you back here ;]

Cicero

Visionary
Been here till about 2009/10, I guess...mostly active in the Creative Writing section. Came back here once in a while to throw something out there.

You're name doesn't sound familiar to me, but I think that's because everyone I knew has had a couple of name changes at least... xD

EDIT:
Yes you did! Haha...what was your name back then?

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Heh I haven't had that many but here they are

jaxvex > AngelofFate > fal'Cie > Jaxx > Apple Jaxx

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I don't remember you but when I think of the name Cicero I fondly recall a jester in Skyrim I stripped killed, stripped naked and lay on a roaring fire.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I think I remember you.

Used to be Grimmjaw Jaggerjack before your name change, correct?

In any case, I've only had three usernames before this one.

kazukifafner / Raven / Nevermore

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Supposing you are Grimmjaw Jaggerjack, I think I probably remember you.

As for your question... well, there is still roleplaying here. Some people are active. I expect having more people would probably liven the whole section up.

Cicero

Visionary
I don't remember you but when I think of the name Cicero I fondly recall a jester in Skyrim I stripped killed, stripped naked and lay on a roaring fire.

My name is actually taken from the famous Roman lawyer, but that jester was indeed a pain.. xD the one from the Dark Brotherhood, right? Hated his voice!

And yeah, I used to be GJ. I remember you, Nyangoro, from your first username...

It's really nice to see so many people from back then still active, as this used to be an awesome forum!

As for your question... well, there is still roleplaying here. Some people are active. I expect having more people would probably liven the whole section up.

Hmm well, I think I'll go take a look around there. Saw Omni was still active, but yeah, he's always been there... xD

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Hmm well, I think I'll go take a look around there. Saw Omni was still active, but yeah, he's always been there... xD

Yeah, he's kind of a bit of a fixture of the place. He's more active now than he used to be, I think. He's been collaborating with Ordeith a fair amount, in the last while. There's still plenty of people still around from way back. Or, at least a couple really good people from way back.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
a jester in Skyrim I stripped killed, stripped naked and lay on a roaring fire.

So wait, what?

Also I don't remember you, man. Sorry. But welcome back.

Edit: Oh wait, Grimmjaw sounds familiar.

I had the username Amros626 way back when before my recent change.

Back