• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dracula Films

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixx

Original, idk lol, i like the original frankenstein and the original werewolf movie, those actually were pretty creepy.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Gary Oldman by far.

Though I have to say that Count Orlok is even better than Count Dracula (granted they're pretty much the same story xD)

Vixx

WolfMAN chump

Nosferatu is a masterpiece of cinema if that counts. Really the only thing worth noting of gary oldman drac is that part in the beginning where he denounces God and throws his sword at that cross. Rest of the movie is ehh.

w/e...i liked it is what i was sayin...

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Going with Oldman on this one. But I like 'em all.

sidenote: Haeralis, what was your previous name? Got a feeling I read comments like yours before.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Going with Oldman on this one. But I like 'em all.

sidenote: Haeralis, what was your previous name? Got a feeling I read comments like yours before.

Its in my sig, Paladin. And even before that, The Paladin.

And how does no one besides me prefer Bela Lugosi? He's the master. I guarantee that not many people here have seen it besides me and Virgil, mangaartist and thats about all who I think have seen it. Not saying that no one else has though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back