• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DS and MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

youyangs3

could it be possible for DS to be Xehanort, but he wasnt Xehanort then, he was just some random, but then later stole MX's name like he stole ansem's name?

plz don't flame

LiD

....Um..im gunna go ahead and say NOPE
because first, ur question is unclear to me,
and second, DS be xehanort, but wasn't xehanort then, part
confused me
maybe someone else can try this one

T

tazztig

Since it hasn't been confirm yet, but it does sound possible seeing how when AtW found xehanort and he loss all of his memories, then somehow thought of the first name into mind and said Xehanort...... But anyways it sounds possible.>>>*

youyangs3

....Um..im gunna go ahead and say NOPE
because first, ur question is unclear to me,
and second, DS be xehanort, but wasn't xehanort then, part
confused me
maybe someone else can try this one

when he was DS his name wasn't Xehanort, it was something unknown, but later on he stole MX's name like how he stole ansem's name

youyangs3

DS didnt stole Ansems name.maybe you're talking about Xehanort.

i'm trying too say that the xehanort that we all know and love's name isnt xehanort its something that we havent been told yet. but when ansem found him he stole MX's name

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Yes, that is/was a pretty common theory and also one of the first theories to arise with the three new titles. I for one strongly believe that DS could be the Xehanort we know from KH1/2.

trixchasin

could it be possible for DS to be Xehanort, but he wasnt Xehanort then, he was just some random, but then later stole MX's name like he stole ansem's name?

plz don't flame

actually i came to this same conclusion,
and it's one of the theories that i
support the most, and i'll
probably stick with it until
BBS comes out or
Nomura himself debunks it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
DS is too sort... =/ He's at least about two feet shorter than Xehanort is...
Plus, Terra and MX have too much in common with Xehanort not to be apart of him...

Also, I want to add that as Xehanort, he only wrote under Ansem's name... He didn't take it as his own... He pretended to be Ansem...
As Ansem (SoD), he took the name because he saw them on the reports he had written under his name and assumed them to be his...

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
It's possible in the view that Xehanort stole his master's name (Ansem), so DS would have stolen his master's name (Xehanort).

Now, the biggest issue is why would he be that similar to MX and Terra...?

trixchasin

DS is too sort... =/ He's at least about two feet shorter than Xehanort is...

well BBS does take place 10 years before we met xehanort.
so he could have grown 2 feet during those 10 years,
i mean, just look at how much taller
sora/riku/kairi got in between Kh 1 and 2, eh>? lol

P.S. i didn't mean a word i just said, i just like being silly
and taking things ppl say out of context :p k

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I guess it isn't that far-fetched, but it's a little bland/obvious, don't you think?

DarkSoldier85

I'm starting to agree with the Terra= Xehanort theory because we now know that MX was talking about Terra when he said "Already that man is a monster infused with darkness". But the DS=Xehanort theory is possible because we haven't heard his voice yet or seen his face.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I guess it isn't that far-fetched, but it's a little bland/obvious, don't you think?

Eh, most of the theories regarding the identity of Xehanort are like that. Either bland/obvious, or ridiculous/farcical/implausible.

well BBS does take place 10 years before we met xehanort.
so he could have grown 2 feet during those 10 years

I know you were kidding, but I think someone will bring this up eventually and I want to clarify:

Xehanort didn't grow an inch in those ten years, not as a Heartless, not as a nobody:http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x243/HadesDragoon/XehanortXemnasKnightcopy-2.png

As for DS, from what we can see, he's more than a head shorter than MX, around Ven's height. I'm guessing maybe a bit taller, around half a head at most. Given how similar Ven is to Roxas, we'll use the latter as a comparison.

CpiadeOrgHeightsSide.jpg

Now, Roxas is more than two heads shorter than Xemnas. BBS takes place a year before RG was invaded by Maleficent and the heartless, so at most Xehanort was only there for about that long, depending on the time frame of BBS. I doubt DS grew 1/5 to 2 heads in a few months. Sora, Riku, and Kairi each grew up about only a head in the time frame of one year, certainly not that much.

Last edited:

Person#4033

great thought youyangs3. i was discussing the same idea with a friend last week. if DS is Xehanort, it's not like its the first time he's stolen a name. Also, in a interview i read about the KHII FM+ secret ending, someone asked have we seen these characters before. The response was the three keyblade masters were new. It was almost like they were purposely avoiding saying that DS was new.

Person#4033

HadesDragon has a good height theory, but i have 2 problems with it.

1. We've been told countless times that Roxas and Ven are NOT the same person. Ven seems to be slightly older and he's wearing big heavy armor when he's seen next to DS, which could make him look bigger.
2. I've never seen the interview saying it was one year before the RG invasion, but i have seen an interview saying it took place 10 years before KH1, which gives ten yrs to grow, not a couple months.

Person#4033

TERRA IS NOT XEHANORT FROM KHI
we have already been told that he's new. Their is a resemblance, Lezard Valeth, but we have already been told Terra is new.
Also, how would MX age down to Xehanort? did he grow younger over the years?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
1. We've been told countless times that Roxas and Ven are NOT the same person. Ven seems to be slightly older and he's wearing big heavy armor when he's seen next to DS, which could make him look bigger.

Ven "seems" to be the same age as Roxas...

2. I've never seen the interview saying it was one year before the RG invasion, but i have seen an interview saying it took place 10 years before KH1, which gives ten yrs to grow, not a couple months.

BBS = 10 years before KH1... RG invasion = 9 years before KH1 (as stated by Leon in KH1)... 10 - 9 = 1...
Xehanort appeared in Radiant Garden right after BBS... Since there is a one year difference between the end of BBS and when Maleficent invades, Xehanort was Ansem's apprentice for a year... Less than, actually...During this year, Xehanort overthrows Ansem...
We see Xehanort in a flashback Mickey had where he had met with Ansem with Xehanort still his apprentice... That flashback took place less than a year after BBS...
Meaning it was only a couple of months, and not a few years...

we have already been told that he's new. Their is a resemblance, Lezard Valeth, but we have already been told Terra is new.

Terra is apart of Xehanort... As is MX and most likely DS...
Also, don't multi post... Use the edit button...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Xehanort has many bits and pieces to him.
Terra could easily be one of the many "parts" that make up the being Xehanort.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

How about MX's Heart + Terra's soul and body = Xehanort? With the DS thrown somewhere in this, added to a KH blast, we get Xehanort.
Which also mean that XH would basically be kind of MX's heartless and Xemnas basically Terra's nobody, with XH's guardian being what remains of the DS and Xemnas's clone being also another part of what remains of the DS. It actually makes sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back