• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DS,DS,DS!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
But there's also heavy references to Terra, like I said, I put more into my theory thread, but even if that's true, I'm nearly positive that he talking TO Ven, as Ven is shown in in the middle of the scene.

MX Talking to Ven when refering to the monster infused with darkness? It cute to the Terra/MX scene right after that though.

A

Audo

I dont see why Ven would feel compelled to help random DS being vanquished from Darkness. Though, if he is the "Sora" type, then i could see it. But since when did Ven have any sort of "power"?

Terra is the one who has been specifically said to have a certain "power".

Terra: I don't care about being Master, this power I use for my friends!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Actually, I've already made a pretty big theory about this, and I believe MX was talking directly to Ven when he asked him to correct his mistake. I also think MX was referring to Terra, not DS.
MX is almost 100% talking about DS. Not Terra.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
I dont see why Ven would feel compelled to help random DS being vanquished from Darkness. Though, if he is the "Sora" type, then i could see it. But since when did Ven have any sort of "power"?

Terra is the one who has been specifically said to have a certain "power".

Terra: I don't care about being Master, this power I use for my friends!

am i alone in thinking that power is the power of darkness?? ..lol (waits to be hounded again)

A

Audo

am i alone in thinking that power is the power of darkness?? ..lol (waits to be hounded again)
Yes?
You really think MX would ask someone to use their power of darkness to defeat the darkness?
That doesnt make a lot of sense...

A

Audo

Well, i wouldnt find it that odd then, now that i think about it.
Because, Riku used his power of darkness to defeat Xehanort.
Terra coudl use his power of darkness to defeat the MX-caused darkness in DS.
Yet another instant of their connection and how 'fate' plays into it all.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Yes?
You really think MX would ask someone to use their power of darkness to defeat the darkness?
That doesnt make a lot of sense...

no .. and i dont think MX is asking him to use it to defeat darkness either?? ..
again - much like before .. we are being intoduced to that conversation mid-way through .. id bet MX is trying to manipulate him into using the power of darkness for MX's own benefit - whatever he seems to have on his agenda .. terra then says that he will use it for his friends..?

im pretty sure that terra using the power of darkness (whether on his own accord or through manipulation) is what has caused ven and aqua to become upset - in the BBS trailer we see aqua tell ven terra isnt like that and ven appears to be really bothered - aqua becomes flustered too when she asks maleficent if what she had told ven was true .. and maelficent says yes ..

theres is evidence to support Terra uses the power of darkness - its undeniable ..

perhaps that is even why terra is holding ven in his arms as him and MX have that conversation (if that scene doesnt take place directly after ven and the DS's fight that is)

A

Audo

no .. and i dont think MX is asking him to use it to defeat darkness either?? ..
again - much like before .. we are being intoduced to that conversation mid-way through .. id bet MX is trying to manipulate him into using the power of darkness for MX's own benefit - whatever he seems to have on his agenda .. terra then says that he will use it for his friends..?

im pretty sure that terra using the power of darkness (whether on his own accord or through manipulation) is what has caused ven and aqua to become upset - in the BBS trailer we see aqua tell ven terra isnt like that and ven appears to be really bothered - aqua becomes flustered too when she asks maleficent if what she had told ven was true .. and maelficent says yes ..

theres is evidence to support Terra uses the power of darkness - its undeniable ..

perhaps that is even why terra is holding ven in his arms as him and MX have that conversation (if that scene doesnt take place directly after ven and the DS's fight that is)

Umm.... I think you need to rewatch the trailer.

Scene with MX talking about DS = Sunset Horizon World
Scene with DS kicking Ven's ass = Sunset Horizon World
Scene with Terra holding Ven and talking about his power = Radiant Garden.

No one is seen besides MX in the scene where he is talking about DS.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Umm.... I think you need to rewatch the trailer.

Scene with MX talking about DS = Sunset Horizon World
Scene with DS kicking Ven's ass = Sunset Horizon World
Scene with Terra holding Ven and talking about his power = Radiant Garden.

No one is seen besides MX in the scene where he is talking about DS.

lol just disregard the comment concerning him holding ven then .. ive again mixed up my locations with conversations ..

A

Audo

lol, again, just rewatch the trailers, i would take like five minutes.

TGS 07:

TGS 08:

A

Audo

Err... Why not? You were basing it off of how you thought the scenes panned out, which wasnt how they panned out.

The Enchanted

Here's my input dollfaces.

Xehanort (Voice only): Those that submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade.

He's simply claiming that those who sumbit to darknes won't be able to wield the Keyblade and since he is talking to Terra, maybe he's atempting to sway Terra away from the darkness.

Xehanort: Already, that man is a monster infused with darkness.

He is proabably referring to DS and saying that he is a monster and beast of utter evil.

Xehanort: Defeat the darkness and correct my mistake!

And so he wants, Terra to defeat the darkness within DS and possibly free him from his servitude of evil.
Or...
He's using reverse psycology attemtping to send Terra into the darkness, for some unknown reason.

Terra: I don't care about being master. This power, I use for my friends!!

This scene is not in the same scene as the others so therefore it is irrelevant to the previous 3 quotes.

Badda bing badda boom.
Now bow before me and my genius.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
And so he wants, Terra to defeat the darkness within DS and possibly free him from his servitude of evil.
Or...
He's using reverse psycology attemtping to send Terra into the darkness, for some unknown reason..

this is what ive been suggesting the whole time

A

Audo

Well, we don't even know WHO MX is talking to, for all we know it could be VAT's Master.

Lefolane

I've been wondering this lately; "What have you done to his heart?" Sounds like Ven was decieved and falling to darkness to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back