• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DS,DS,DS!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

Many of the reasons why MX said "correct my mistakes" to Terra.
So I think he was talking about the DS.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I've been wondering this lately; "What have you done to his heart?" Sounds like Ven was decieved and falling to darkness to me

Sounds more like a DS refrence to me. Why not just say "What have you done to Ven's heart"?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
It's not the Nintendo DS you fools.

It's the Dark Soldier.

After Seeing the Leaked BBS trailer, the first scene shows DS walking towards Ven.
He said:
"Those who submit to darkness are not qualified to wield that keyblade.
Already, that man.
Is a monster infused with Darkness!"

Wow.
That's just wow.
DS is a monster?
Also:
"Use your power to defeat the darkness.
And correct my mistake!
"
Yep, MX made DS a monster.
That's what he said to be his Mistake.

And this one:
"I have a friend.
Answer me, Xehanort.
What have you done to his heart?
"

Yes, That's Terra.
Since DS has been turned into a monster infused with darkness, Terra was somehow connect to DS.
Or even the three of them are connected to the DS himself.

I haven't seen any DS threads for a long time.

Though I do think that "friend" is Ven.. based on a later scene in this trailer. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep TGS 2007 Trailer in ENGLISH (the one with MX and Ven)

However, I do hope that "friend" and "that man" both refer to DS. I feel that both of which are still open to discussion, since there's no way to confirm that's either being mentioned. (some people need to stop automatically thinking Ven by the way) I could see DS being a mistake and maybe even the final boss, since we already know what MX looks like. I mean, did they reveal Xehanort's heartless or Xenmas before the games shipped? I don't think so. For all we know, MX could simply be another DiZ. (Made out to look bad in the trailers, but later revealed as a good-neutral (supports what good supports, but not exactly in the side of Good's way) character.) Maybe, later on, MX sees what he did wrong and wants DS stopped. (Correct my mistake.)

Lefolane

Sounds more like a DS refrence to me. Why not just say "What have you done to Ven's heart"?

Because of what MX's saying to Ven in this trailer at 0.55-1.14
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/71cB6DSocT0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/71cB6DSocT0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Seems like MX decieving Ven to do something that has badly effect on him. And then Terra meets MX and ask him what he has done to his heart.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
^^ that seems like it has to do with losing something other than his heart to darkness.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
^ It's really hard to guess who is he.
Alot of people before said that DS could be a clone of Terra.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Which has since been disproved when proof was presented that Terra is much taller then DS.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
^ It's really hard to guess who is he.

I've never heard that theory before. I have heard people say that it is a young Xehanort or one of TAV's other friends.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I know this has nothing to do with this tread and sorta of a incovenice but can some one tells me how to make my own thread please

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I know this has nothing to do with this tread and sorta of a incovenice but can some one tells me how to make my own thread please

There should a "New Thread" button near the top left corner of the index, above the stickies.

is there any1 here?:confused:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah why wont any1 talk!:angry:

This forum isn't AIM. Not everyone is going to be perusing threads you post in at all moments.

Incidentally, I'd suggest you brush up on your grammar and actually contribute to the discussion instead of making spam after spam post.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
There should a "New Thread" button near the top left corner of the index, above the stickies. im not seeing it what r stickies

This forum isn't AIM. Not everyone is going to be perusing threads you post in at all moments.

Incidentally, I'd suggest you brush up on your grammar and actually contribute to the discussion instead of making spam after spam post.
im not seeing it and what r stickies if i know it might help me find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back