• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dude, WTF!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prajna

These look pretty interesting. How long did these take to make?

First of all, thank you and each one took about a day and a half to make. The idea for them would come to me a week prior to actually drawing them. Again, thanks for the feedback. ^_^

Last edited:

Prajna

+2 points for Maximum the Hormone. But a slap on the wrist for abusing Zetsubou Billy, and not giving any of their other songs the attention they deserve.

That was a joke, right? Each one of those pictures has something to with Maximum The Hormone's songs and Death Note. =/

Last edited:

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Yes. And what I'm saying is cut back on scribbling lyrics from Zetsubou Billy, and maybe scribble some lyrics from Louisianna Bob. Maximum is far too awesome for you to tie to only Death Note.

Prajna

Maximum is far too awesome for you to tie to only Death Note.

Be that as it may, the pictures I drew only related to Death Note so it would only make sense to write down lyrics from songs that pertained to that specific topic, but I do understand. Thanks for your feedback. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back