• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 BBS videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

For The King

Thanks for those, is it me or is the voice acting loads better than what was heard in the trailer?

Anyway, I need this game now!

Blobbit

Awards
What's with Ven's battle cry, the one where he goes "Go!" It's so high pitched o_O

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks for those, is it me or is the voice acting loads better than what was heard in the trailer?

Anyway, I need this game now!

Well to be honest sound effects and music play a big part in how we hear voices. For example, without slashing and clashing sound effects, grunts would sound like they're acting like retards.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Downloaded....saved....Ipod....I'm good for this video xD

So "Zuck-Zuck" means "thank you"?

Pestilence

Awards
LOVE these gameplay videos. Hype rising again =)

And damn that intergalatic squid unversed looks even creepyer than in the trailers with that strange ass music. New boss theme or Deep Space battle theme I presume.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
LOVE these gameplay videos. Hype rising again =)

And damn that intergalatic squid unversed looks even creepyer than in the trailers with that strange ass music. New boss theme or Deep Space battle theme I presume.

??? Um, no. It's not a new theme. Did you never hear the Unversed battle theme? Heck, it was leaked when the JAP BBS demo was played and footage of Terra VS The wheelmaster had that music.

They said the music they're adding is for the ice cream mini-game in Disney Town... and most likely the new secret boss as well.

Is it just me or does Terra sound like Cloud when he says "Stay back"?

Pestilence

Awards
??? Um, no. It's not a new theme. Did you never hear the Unversed battle theme? Heck, it was leaked when the JAP BBS demo was played and footage of Terra VS The wheelmaster had that music.

They said the music they're adding is for the ice cream mini-game in Disney Town... and most likely the new secret boss as well.

Of course its new if its Unversed battle music. Still havent played the game ;).

I have seen that demo but its looong time ago.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Hahaha, I love how pissed Ven got when that unversed hit him again

"Try that again!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back