• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Embarrassing KH Moments.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyanea

So, everyone knows that Demyx is the weakest Org XIII member right?
WRONG!
I had a harder time beating Demyx the second round than Sephiroth (the first KH Sephiroth, not KHII)!
My friend lent me her memory card because I had beaten Demyx on mine, so I told her I'd do it for her... Yeah, never happened. I played for lord knows how long trying to beat Demyx and just could not do it. She's probably still stuck on that battle...

Xyanea

Demyx and Xaldin probably frustrated me the most.
But I still love Demyx despite him handing my ass to me on several occasions. XD

Kiwi +

Awards
yeah those two were hard... though should only take you maybe one or two times to beat them.:wink:

Xyanea

Ya know, I'm not entirely sure I should've taken that the way I did... Oye, my brain is such a terrible place to live in. XD

Xyanea

Sounds like Monstro all over again, minus Riku... NOT worth it if Riku isn't there. Though if I were Sora, I'd totally poke the flinchy bits in Monstro.
Yeah, did I mention getting lost in Monstro and Hollow Bastion with the damn lifts? Always fun.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
It always is. And you get disgusted in the end when you realise how easy it was to actually get out. And it is freaking embarassing when your friend's like "I thought you said you can get through this in 5 minutes".

Xyanea

Oh I know it. I told my boyfriend how badass I was at the game, only to be thwarted in front of him AND his siblings by Monstro's stomach chambers. Ya know what, Monstro can go swim in an intergalactic oil spill.

Xyanea

Yeah. I only really like Monstro for the Riku factor. I think the world I hated most in KH was Wonderland. I can't remember half the worlds in KHII. I need to replay it... And beat CoM.
Oh, funny/ slightly embarrassing note about me getting lost in Hollow Bastion and its lifts. I had the strategy guide right in front of me, I was just too stubborn to look at it for help. XD

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Just take it. Days is a good game to play. Well, ifyou are obsessed with Xion like me, then it's beyond good, it becomes awesome, but for the casual player it should be good.

Xyanea

Actually, two Org XIII boys are my favorite KH characters along with Riku, so of course it would be awesome for me.

Xyanea

Really? I thought Axel would be involved quite a bit.
XD Maybe we should take this conversation elsewhere? We're a bit off topic

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I was fighting Xemnas and I was at the part where you have to play as Riku,
I kept dying cause i thought the giant hole in the ground was real :/
So i kept trying to run around it
It took me more than thirty tries to realise that the hole in the ground wasnt really there :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back